This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on Michael!

This season, I want to see it play out just like McKay said it would. Almost!

Michael takes over the galaxy, Wraith become the galactic wildcard, Tauri have to fight guerilla style...sign me up for a bit of that!

Best. Finale. Ever.

Followed by - Best. Season. Ever???

Originally posted by The Suicidal Goldfish View Post
    This season, I want to see it play out just like McKay said it would. Almost!

Michael takes over the galaxy, Wraith become the galactic wildcard, Tauri have to fight guerilla style...sign me up for a bit of that!

Best. Finale. Ever.

Followed by - Best. Season. Ever???
    it would be good. the only problem is that Teylas baby seems to be the key to all this happening seeing as he perfected the genetic modifications with it. After that he was able to creat an army much eaiser. I have no doubt that he'll become a primary threat but I don't think it will play out really how it did in the AT with them having to use guerilla style tactics with the 304's. Could be wrong though. I mean that's pretty much what they did with the Asurans at first.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

it would be good. the only problem is that Teylas baby seems to be the key to all this happening seeing as he perfected the genetic modifications with it. After that he was able to creat an army much eaiser. I have no doubt that he'll become a primary threat but I don't think it will play out really how it did in the AT with them having to use guerilla style tactics with the 304's. Could be wrong though. I mean that's pretty much what they did with the Asurans at first.
      Yeah, what I think is that they'll find Teyla, and her baby is missing.. and next time we'll see the baby, it'll have aged a few years older. (They did that in SG1 a few times). We know already due to spoilers, that some of the things that McKay says in 'The Last Man' plays out..
      Spoiler:
      Sam leaving, and Richard becomes Atlantis Leader

But yeah, I agree, it was a wicked season finale, and in my opinion best season so far. I really enjoyed watching it.

Comment

Well Michael can stilll accomplish that future, he just needs the child. Without the child, then he would need to continue experimenting in order to perfect the Hybrids.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

So you would want michael to take over the entir galaxy and have the wraith become extinct?

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis21 View Post
            So you would want michael to take over the entir galaxy and have the wraith become extinct?
            Hands up who didn't read the first post properly

Wildcard, random factor, unpredictable element...which part of it said wraith extinct?

No, I'm saying Michael needs to be the big bad face Atlantis has so desperately needed.

Comment

Originally posted by The Suicidal Goldfish View Post
              Hands up who didn't read the first post properly

Wildcard, random factor, unpredictable element...which part of it said wraith extinct?

No, I'm saying Michael needs to be the big bad face Atlantis has so desperately needed.
              A whiny, hypocritical ***** is what Atlantis needed so badly? Okay. Frankly, S1 Wraith is the enemy the show needs again, but then they went and nerfed the Wraith.
              http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

atlantis needs a new villain, but I don't think michael is it. to me, he's just a bitter hybrid turned mad scientist. I agree with rarocks, atlantis needs an enemy like the threat the wraith posed in season one. I'd like to see the wraith rebuilt as an enemy... but TPTB have watered them down too much.
                Last edited by naamiaiset; 10 March 2008, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
                  A whiny, hypocritical ***** is what Atlantis needed so badly? Okay. Frankly, S1 Wraith is the enemy the show needs again, but then they went and nerfed the Wraith.
                  I agree it seems that after they resolve the whloe Michael Arc where do you go from there?
                  Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
                    atlantis needs a new villain, but I don't think michael is it. to me, he's just a bitter hybrid turned mad scientist. I agree with rarocks, atlantis needs an enemy like the threat the wraith posed in season one. I'd like to see the wraith rebuilt as an enemy... but TPTB have watered them down too much.
                    I agree Atlantis does need a new villain, but Michael isn't it, it's already a stretch that he's managed to achieve what he has, just end it already and him!!!

the wraith have been watered down to the point that they're almost a non threat to Atlantis and once again i blame bad writing on this, TPTB have almost boxed themselves into a corner, so they have to come up with a new enemy, if they try and beef up the wraith again it won't be beleivable and if they continue on with Michael and his hybrids it'll just get tedious.

Comment

While I am slowly getting bored of Michael it would actually be kind of cool if the Atlantis Expedition's biggest mistake becomes their worst enemy for a while

Comment

I wonder if when michael was born (hatched?) thousands of years ago he knew he would one day be the first of a new race and wash over the galaxy?

Some kids have soo much potential.

Comment

Originally posted by Buck32 View Post
                          I agree Atlantis does need a new villain, but Michael isn't it, it's already a stretch that he's managed to achieve what he has, just end it already and him!!!

the wraith have been watered down to the point that they're almost a non threat to Atlantis and once again i blame bad writing on this, TPTB have almost boxed themselves into a corner, so they have to come up with a new enemy, if they try and beef up the wraith again it won't be beleivable and if they continue on with Michael and his hybrids it'll just get tedious.
                          well there is a way to "revitalize" wraith as enemies: end the civil war and mobilize them into a single force again. once they replenished their numbers, they could be a threat. I'd rather see that than michael vs teyla drag on.
                          Last edited by naamiaiset; 10 March 2008, 05:39 PM.

Comment

I agree the Wraith are the mortal enemy of atlantis like the Gou'ld are the moral enemy of SG-1. What the wraith need to do is to put aside their differences and come together. And when they come together come up with a way to diable the Arguard Beaming Tech so that Earth (us) does not have a huge upper hand in space battles and we can see more of those like in Be All My Sins Remember'd.

Comment

Personally, I'm not getting sick of Michael at all. Actually, I'm liking him more and more, the darker his character gets.
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                              X