X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoa! Does this mean what I think it does? [SPOILERS]

Originally posted by scifi.com/atlantis/tech
    Vehicles: Puddle Jumper: One of five Ancient spacecraft found in Atlantis. Highly maneuverable VTOL (vertical takeoff and landing) vehicle capable of hovering. Equipped with stealth mode allowing complete invisibility. Small enough, once its collapsible drive-pod "wings" fold in, to fit through a Stargate. Holds over a half-dozen fully armed personnel. Nickname derived from the "puddle" of energy that appears when a 'Gate is energized.
    OMG. That first sentence. Are they serious?
    One of five Ancient spacecraft found in Atlantis. Five. 5!!!
    What else is there? Am I going crazy? Or is this just plain cool?
    There is only one thing we can ever truly control: whether we are good, or evil.

Did you ever notice that there 4 other PJs in the hangar bay, plus the one thats constantly in use??

Problem solved.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumper747
      OMG. That first sentence. Are they serious?
      One of five Ancient spacecraft found in Atlantis. Five. 5!!!
      What else is there? Am I going crazy? Or is this just plain cool?
      I think that may just be a web person writing more than the canon says... but it does have interesting possiblities.

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
        Did you ever notice that there 4 other PJs in the hangar bay, plus the one thats constantly in use??
        There's only 4 more? Since when? There's got to be more puddle jumpers than that in Atlantis...
        There is only one thing we can ever truly control: whether we are good, or evil.

Comment

I've only ever seen 5. One is usually on the floor, and 4 are in the crates, in status.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Comment

I thought there were puddle jumpers all around, in 360 degrees, not just the 4.
            sigpic

Comment

4 isnt much for a whole city, there should be alot more.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Well, I cant remember what the number they gave it or in what episode but I do remember one time where a puddle was called "Puddle Jumper # so and so" maybe someone that has them can look it up...I think though that they will find more...its a big city and too big of an oppurtunity...I hope

Comment

That was Rising Part 2. Sheppard called it Puddle Jumper 1.

FORD: Alright, boys, get ready to go. (He comes up front and sits down next to Sheppard.) Gateship One ready to go.
                  SHEPPARD: Gateship One?! A little puddlejumper like this?!
                  FORD: It’s a ship; it goes through the Gate: Gateship One.
                  SHEPPARD: Oh no, no, no, that’s all wrong.
                  FORD: Dr McKay thought it was cool.
                  SHEPPARD: Oh, OK. Well, it’s official – you don’t get to name anything. Ever. (He speaks into the comms.) Flight, this is ... (he grins) Puddlejumper. We’re go for launch.

CONTROL ROOM.
                  McKAY: Er, this is Flight. I thought we were going with Gateship?
                  SHEPPARD (over comms): Negative, Flight.
                  McKAY: Stand by. (He turns to Weir.) It’s a ship; it goes through the Gate, I, I ... (He trails off and speaks into the comms irritably.) Fine – Puddlejumper, you are clear for launch.
                  SHEPPARD: Dial it up, Lieutenant.
                  (In between the two seats is a smaller version of the dialling device from the Control Room. Ford punches in the Gate address. In the Gateroom, the Stargate dials out and activates. Above the Gate, the ceiling opens and the Puddlejumper hovers slowly down until it is lined up with the Gate, then moves forward and through the event horizon. Weir and McKay watch it go.)
                  WEIR: Be safe.

Comment

Also, later on we see 3 jumpers on ne planet, he say PJ's 2 3 something, appear i dont no, i realy should have looked up before i posted, but im sure you know what im talking about.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

"Before I Sleep"
                      Spoiler:
                      We find out that there was at least one TimeShip in Atlantis.
                      Also, wouldn't it be cool if we sometime find out that the Ancients called the PJs GateShips!
                      Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
                        Also, later on we see 3 jumpers on ne planet, he say PJ's 2 3 something, appear i dont no, i realy should have looked up before i posted, but im sure you know what im talking about.
                        He said, "Jumpers two and three, execute!"

That's such a cool line.
                        Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

QUESTION:

Season Eight of SG-1
                          Spoiler:

Aren't one of the puddle jumpers used in Stargate SG-1?

I thought I read that somewhere so if that's true, that'll be so cool.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                            QUESTION:
                            I thought I read that somewhere so if that's true, that'll be so cool.
                            It is, check the entry for 'It's good to be King.'
                            That's where they find one.
                            sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Replicarter, that episode was Underground. It was at the end of the episode.

Comment

Working...
                              X