Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's Actually Buying TAoT and later Continuum?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's Actually Buying TAoT and later Continuum?

Don't they depend on these sales otherwise they can't make more movies? Because now that AoT has been leaked, aren't a lot of people just going to download it? Did YOU download it? I mean everyone's talking about what's in the movie, and how they've all seen it. It's not even out yet! So you downloaded it, but are you going to buy it?

Edit - I just looked, apparently you can pre-order it and get it early. But still..

Originally posted by TheLastSunset View Post
    Don't they depend on these sales otherwise they can't make more movies? Because now that AoT has been leaked, aren't a lot of people just going to download it? Did YOU download it? I mean everyone's talking about what's in the movie, and how they've all seen it. It's not even out yet! So you downloaded it, but are you going to buy it?
    There's already a thread on this. But yes I downloaded it. The laked version and DVD quality version. But I'll still be buying it when it comes out.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I may not have thought it was film making at its finest hour, but I'll definitely be buying it. I am a completist after all.
      This time... it's war!

Comment

Edit - I just looked, apparently you can pre-order it and get it early. But still..
        I doubt there are that many people who would download instead of buying it, and the exposure has probably done it good...

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
          I doubt there are that many people who would download instead of buying it, and the exposure has probably done it good...

And then there are people that will do neither...

suse
          sigpic
          Mourning Sanctuary.
          Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Yes, I download the leaked version, loved it and now I'm waiting for my DVD to be shipped. Amazon.com has changed the status of my pre-order from "Items not shipped yet" into "Items shipping soon", so I'm patiently waiting for an e-mail confirming it being shipped hopefully tomorrow.
            As for "Continuum"... I'm definitely planning downloading it, but not sure whether I want to buy this one. Not my cup of tea.

Comment

I downloaded leaked version (without proper CGI). I won't buy DVD. I can only hope Continuum will be better than AoT and I'll buy DVD.
              Stolen Kosovo
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                I downloaded leaked version (without proper CGI). I won't buy DVD. I can only hope Continuum will be better than AoT and I'll buy DVD.
                i thought it was wkd lol i am gonna get both dvds
                sigpic
                [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

I saw the leaked version before X-Mas my AOT DVD has arrived for quite some time now. I will also buy Continuum to support the franchise

Comment

I'm off to the store first thing Tuesday morning. Does that answer your question
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

I have not downloaded it and i will be buying it in 3 days and i cant wait to see what is to come
                      sigpic

Comment

I've seen it but I've also preordered it, doing what I can to support the SG-1 franchise even though I didn't like 80% of the film.

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                          In other words... you're a thief in case of TAoT. Shame on you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyinred View Post
                            Yes, I download the leaked version, loved it and now I'm waiting for my DVD to be shipped. Amazon.com has changed the status of my pre-order from "Items not shipped yet" into "Items shipping soon", so I'm patiently waiting for an e-mail confirming it being shipped hopefully tomorrow.
                            As for "Continuum"... I'm definitely planning downloading it, but not sure whether I want to buy this one. Not my cup of tea.
                            Originally posted by Ladyinred View Post
                            In other words... you're a thief in case of TAoT. Shame on you.

Just like you plan with 'Continuum'.

Comment

Don't they depend on these sales otherwise they can't make more movies?
                              Yep.

And yes, I bought it. For me, that pretty much goes without saying as I buy all things Stargate on DVD anyway.
                              Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Working...
                              X