Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interdimensional Drive (Spoilers for Daedalus Variations)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interdimensional Drive (Spoilers for Daedalus Variations)

Spoiler:

Discuss.

Ha?!?
    The enemy of my enemy it's still my enemy.
    Spoiler:
    Originally posted by Karhedron
    I think the thing with the Quantum mirror and The 6th Race would rather result in a thread like

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't like the Asgard .

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't seem to have a lot of respect for the Asgard. They were just making it so they could snub their noses at them from several dimensions. They might have been powerful but their lack of respect for our off-world allies is astonishing.

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/7...3095364gi3.png

Comment

oh my totally awesome god.

that would be awesome. i smell its a hyperdrive utilizing annother dimension allowing split-second travel, but the experiment went wrong, they are in annother universe, and the interdimensional drive is damaged[see the radiation sign?]
      either that, or they are deliberately entering annother dimension, to find help, or to explore them[perhaps to find other life than extradimensional parasites?]

Comment

Originally posted by Dev Corvin View Post
        Spoiler:

Discuss.
        Bull. That post I mean.
        The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Oragahn View Post
          Bull. That post I mean.
          And where do you supose Captain Sobol came from?

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
            oh my totally awesome god.

that would be awesome. i smell its a hyperdrive utilizing annother dimension allowing split-second travel, but the experiment went wrong, they are in annother universe, and the interdimensional drive is damaged[see the radiation sign?]
            either that, or they are deliberately entering annother dimension, to find help, or to explore them[perhaps to find other life than extradimensional parasites?]
            uhmmm what? I just see a blastdoor. Whats there more to tell. it has a sticker on it with danger and the nuclear sign... mmm lets speculate xD
            Study the great, they wil enlighten your soul

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Oragahn View Post
              Bull. That post I mean.
              Check the URL for the image. From Joseph Mallozzi's blog.

And @ the person who thought it was just a blast door, check the annotations in the bottom section of the image

Comment

Originally posted by ffstbh View Post
                uhmmm what? I just see a blastdoor. Whats there more to tell. it has a sticker on it with danger and the nuclear sign... mmm lets speculate xD
                Check the smaller, bottem image. In the middle it says 'Veiw FX to interdimensional drive'. If anyone doesn't know it's from Joe M's blog and isn't edited as far as I can tell.

As for what it's used for, well obviously going between dimensions. How it will be used...no clue, except there will be a problem...obviously
                Last edited by Myles; 09 March 2008, 12:33 PM.

Comment

its spelled interdimensional.

and i have two theories.
                  one, you are transported to annother dimension, then you reenter at annother spot, so near instant transport.

two, you simply go to annother dimension

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                    its spelled interdimensional.

and i have two theories.
                    one, you are transported to annother dimension, then you reenter at annother spot, so near instant transport.

two, you simply go to annother dimension
                    LOL, I thought I just had a typo so I didn't fix it. But once you pointed it out I noticed how wrong it was.

And I guess it could be used for transport, but would seem to take a lot of power to do.

Comment

well it would make a interesting episode i guess
                      Study the great, they wil enlighten your soul

Comment

interesting...i wonder what that could be...maybe an asgard invention
                        Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
                        Anime signature in spoiler tag
                        Spoiler:
                        Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

More info (BEWARE OF MAJOR SPOILERS, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED) -
                          http://www.gateworld.net/news/2008/0..._wild_ro.shtml

Comment

Obviously your confused, that's clearly the turkey sandwich maker.
                            Wraith ships are giant lobsters.

Comment

its gonna be awesome!

Comment

Working...
                              X