Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyobdy think that the way they went was....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyobdy think that the way they went was....

Anybody think the way that Ronon went was a, well, little unbelieve able. Dont get me wrong. What he did, i figured he would be one of the ones to sacrifice themselves to save the galxey. But, he, he just smiled as he set off the C4. Honestly, could anybody look into the eyes of death that easily. HE wasnt even scared.

Also. I dont see why he and todd didnt try to escape. Ronon is a gre, now wait a GREAT fighter, so why not try to get clear and get back to the gate.

But he still went down like everybody else(except McKay), and the episode was good.

If anybody has any comments on carter, i would like to here them too!!
    What ever i am now, what ever this makes me, what evers happened to me, it doesnt change the man i am, have been, or want to be.- Colonel Saul Tigh.

Some times you have to roll a hard six-Admiral Adama

sigpic -Rest in Peace Battlestar Pegasus. BS62!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's catch 22
    if you know you can set the bomb off, do you?
    or do you RISK it not being set off by fighting for the gate and falling in battle?

I would rather take the building out too, rather than risk it being a flop

Comment

Dont forget he was trying to buy time for his men to get through the gate and in order to do that he had to watch the c4 incase it was discovered and deactivated, plus then were pinned down. Gotta say i love him and todd in this episode

Click Signature for my take on all things in life, also known as my BLOG!!
      Please Read and if it interest you make a comment

Atlantis -
      SG1 -

Comment

Ronon always had a bit of a crazy side. When he saw that they were surrounded and there was a chance for the hybrids to deactivate the C4 if it was left unguarded, he did the only thing he could, blew him self up along with them. He was smiling cause he got the job done and they couldn't stop him.
        As for Carter, she did the exact same thing like Ronon, got her people to safety, and then when she couldn't follow them decided to do as much damage as possible. Except in her case, we saw fear before she died.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
          Ronon always had a bit of a crazy side. When he saw that they were surrounded and there was a chance for the hybrids to deactivate the C4 if it was left unguarded, he did the only thing he could, blew him self up along with them. He was smiling cause he got the job done and they couldn't stop him.
          As for Carter, she did the exact same thing like Ronon, got her people to safety, and then when she couldn't follow them decided to do as much damage as possible. Except in her case, we saw fear before she died.
          Thats what i loved about them in this episode. They both sacrifced them selfs to save their people.

And Ronon does have a wild side. So i guess everybody has a valid point.
          What ever i am now, what ever this makes me, what evers happened to me, it doesnt change the man i am, have been, or want to be.- Colonel Saul Tigh.

Some times you have to roll a hard six-Admiral Adama

sigpic -Rest in Peace Battlestar Pegasus. BS62!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X