This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things they need to improve

right to start they need to get rid of all those people with funny foreheads. Its not cool in Star trek and its not funny cool here. on eof the main characters needs to die, preferable teal'c as he has a funny forehead. also i dont like that Annubis guy cause he has a funny face(i dont know wheather that changes cause i dont have Sky(digital) tv and i havent seen any recent episodes. Also they need bigger explosions

PS you can flame me all you want but this is my opinion
    PPS and a big hello to Zafrod and Rebel Jaffa - my 'real' world friends

Teal'c forehead is fine, it's not funny. Perhaps you are referring to his First Prime symbol.

Comment

the funny symbol? sorry i just get wigged out by somethings.

Comment

I don't see any problems with the foreheads. They all seem fine

Anubis is meant to have a face like that. That's the whole idea. He was presumed dead because even his actions were unspeakable even for the Gou'ald. He learned to Ascend. The little cloak he wears is a shield that protects him as he is basically just like a Ancient, a ball of energy. Hope this helps
        __

__

Comment

Get rid of Jaffa head stamps

No way it's their hertitage how would you like it if they said your forehead was strange and made you wear a headstamp

Comment

If the Goa'uld/Jaffa annoy you so much why do you bother watching Stargate because there are jaffa in almost every episode, they are effectively what Stargate is all about!!

I know you said in your post not to complain because it is your opinion but I couldn't help it, I just had to say something...
            Last edited by Sam_o_Neill; 06 May 2004, 08:36 AM. Reason: Spelling

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

They have to improve on things like when they screw up in the scripts!

Does anyone notice I will post them next time i see them

Gary Jones chevron guy has called Carter Sir a couple of times

Comment

i'd probably kill myself, or get really really stoned and then smash my head against a brick until its back to normal.

Comment

hey you Stole my word!!!!!
                  ' wigged' ' wiggy ' all my word
                  Zafrod

Comment

Originally posted by zafrod
                    hey you Stole my word!!!!!
                    ' wigged' ' wiggy ' all my word
                    lol who?

Comment

hey chris thers nowt wrong with the symbol on ther heds sum of them are pretty kool........do u want me 2 stamp 1 on ur head and b my first prime ..... ill stamp a tv on u ok.
                      "We're exactly one zatgun short of actually having a zatgun" - Jack' o'neill

Comment

The things that need to be improved on the show have to do with plot and character development. Not the guys with the "funny foreheads".

My opinion.

Comment

Who says how the characters look is about being cool? Should they all have perfect features (which would be kind of hard since who decides what features are perfect)? And, characters should die because of their looks????? Yeah, Teal'c has fought to defend earth (not even his people) to defeat the goa'uld, he's stood side by side with his teammates, protecting them when the situation warrants it, giving solace, just spending time and being a friend. And, he should die because of his forehead? Yeah, that really makes sense.

I know you said in your post not to complain because it is your opinion but I couldn't help it, I just had to say something...
                          Actually the post said not to flame. Since disagreeing isn't flaming, I don't see that anyone has done that.
                          I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

In the USAF it is, technically at least, correct for an enlisted or noncom to call any officer sir.
                            The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

They need to bring back The Morphing Jaffa Helmets! they were the best thing about the feature film!

FOGHORN FILMS PRESENTS...

To watch Darkness, a non stargate related short film
                              from the creators of The Bringer of War, Please Click here

Click here to join the Official "Bringer of War" MySpace

Comment

Working...
                              X