I felt sorry for Jack...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I felt sorry for Jack...

Granted Sam was only dead in an alternate timeline, but I couldn't even imagine the impact it had on everyone back on Earth like SG-1, Teal'c and especially Jack, I wondered how he'd deal with it...
    "Yo, you wanna join SG-1?"

sigpic

Originally posted by gkyun View Post
    Granted Sam was only dead in an alternate timeline, but I couldn't even imagine the impact it had on everyone back on Earth like SG-1, Teal'c and especially Jack, I wondered how he'd deal with it...
    yeah me too. poor Jack! but I bet he was also proud of what she did, Jacob and Hammond too imo (ok I know Jacob's dead...)
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

G[...]especially Jack, I wondered how he'd deal with it...
      Excessive drinking...Playing with his gun...Going on a suicide mission to P7X-333, the home of Cthulhu...

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
        Excessive drinking...Playing with his gun...Going on a suicide mission to P7X-333, the home of Cthulhu...
        LOL yeah maybe. was Sam thinking of him when it happened?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
          LOL yeah maybe. was Sam thinking of him when it happened?
          We may never know. But you can head on over to the "Sam's last words" thread and see what others believe she was thinking...and what she should have said...

Comment

Well, to be honest I was pissed off at Jack for not either
            a. Calling in the whole Atlantis expedition when the **** hit the fan. or
            b. Sending her the resources she needed

but then the nice, gentle folk here at GW pointed out that he could either be retired or was overruled by the higher-ups at the Pentagon. So that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I think he'd be proud of her. Especially since she seemed to be bending the rules a little to do the right thing, if not outright disobeying orders. And he'd feel pretty guilty about her assignment out there. I would think he'd have a very hard time of it. If he hadn't retired by now, he would. Because, honestly, it was the IOA/military that got her killed- they did too little, too late. I think he'd be very bitter. They've given up a lot to save the world and this is the thanks they get.

I think Daniel would be drunk for days- on one six pack, of course.

Hammond would mourn her like a daughter.

Teal'c would miss her a lot- he's known her for longer than anyone.

Couldn't honestly say what Cam or Vala would do.

Comment

Originally posted by VSS View Post
              Not to mention the potential romance in Unending...
              Last edited by reddevil18; 08 March 2008, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Hmmm come to think of it Jack might actually be the one who got Sam the Pheonix. If that was the case man how guilty and crushed he must have felt for having done that in the first place!
                "Yo, you wanna join SG-1?"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VSS View Post
                  Well, to be honest I was pissed off at Jack for not either
                  a. Calling in the whole Atlantis expedition when the **** hit the fan. or
                  b. Sending her the resources she needed

but then the nice, gentle folk here at GW pointed out that he could either be retired or was overruled by the higher-ups at the Pentagon. So that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I think he'd be proud of her. Especially since she seemed to be bending the rules a little to do the right thing, if not outright disobeying orders. And he'd feel pretty guilty about her assignment out there. I would think he'd have a very hard time of it. If he hadn't retired by now, he would. Because, honestly, it was the IOA/military that got her killed- they did too little, too late. I think he'd be very bitter. They've given up a lot to save the world and this is the thanks they get.

I think Daniel would be drunk for days- on one six pack, of course.

Hammond would mourn her like a daughter.

Couldn't honestly say what Cam or Vala would do.
                  don't forget Cassie

Not to mention the potential romance in Unending...
                  that depends on your interpretation of their scenes also that timeline was erased but yeah Teal'c has the memories of whatever happened
                  sigpic

Comment

that depends on your interpretation of their scenes also that timeline was erased but yeah Teal'c has the memories of whatever happened
                    That's why I said "potential". And even if it's not romance, they certainly got very close to eachother. So, yeah, I think Teal'c would probably miss her just as much as Jack...Perhaps, even more than him.

Comment

That's why I said "potential". And even if it's not romance, they certainly got very close to eachother. So, yeah, I think Teal'c would probably miss her just as much as Jack...Perhaps, even more than him.
                      yeah well we'll never know
                      sigpic

Comment

well from the look on her face i'd saw she defenlty was thinking about someone
                        could be jack

Spoiler:
                        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

yeah well we'll never know
                          Never say never. Plenty of time to kill her again...

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                            well from the look on her face i'd saw she defenlty was thinking about someone
                            could be jack

Spoiler:
                            I'd like to think it was him

Never say never. Plenty of time to kill her again...
                            LOL that's true but you I guess you know about s5 right? I guess this won't happen anytime soon
                            sigpic

Comment

LOL that's true but you I guess you know about s5 right? I guess this won't happen anytime soon
                              Well, actually, killing a guest star is easier than a regular...

Comment

Working...
                              X