PDA

View Full Version : Mid Episode of Atlantis

Anubis21
March 8th, 2008, 03:24 PM
The second mid episode of Atlantis starred Ford, the third starred O'Neill, the fourth was Wier and the fifth is going to be Jackson. I wonder what the sixth season will star Michell, Vala...who?

Buck32
March 8th, 2008, 03:57 PM
I'm not exactly sure what you're talking about, please clarify.

Anubis21
March 8th, 2008, 04:04 PM
I am talking about each season there is a two parter episode where it takes a break for winter and comes back the next year the two parter episodes in the season....return pt 1 and pt 2, the lost boys and the hive, the mortal coil and be all my sins remember'd, and the strom and the eye.

reddevil18
March 8th, 2008, 06:32 PM
What makes you think there's gonna be a season 6?

Anubis21
March 8th, 2008, 09:20 PM
What makes you think there will not be a season 6

reddevil18
March 8th, 2008, 10:34 PM
That's my strategy. If I say there won't be a season 6, then there will be. I'm using reverse psychology on the SciFi execs...;)

I_C_Ancients
March 9th, 2008, 12:53 AM
im thinking Jonas Quinn:jonas: da bomb

MattSilver 3k
March 9th, 2008, 01:18 AM
im thinking Jonas Quinn:jonas: da bomb

What possible way could Jonas show up in Atlantis?

"Hi, I need some ancient naquadriah... Oh, and my planet was wiped out by the Ori but I somehow survived long enough to head back to Earth even though our Stargate's gone and our people were slaves..."

Invictus
March 9th, 2008, 05:11 AM
What possible way could Jonas show up in Atlantis?

"Hi, I need some ancient naquadriah... Oh, and my planet was wiped out by the Ori but I somehow survived long enough to head back to Earth even though our Stargate's gone and our people were slaves..."

First of all... LOL, then... it's Stargate World, enything is possible :D

Invictus
March 9th, 2008, 05:14 AM
what about Gen. Hank Landry???

Prometheus 1
March 9th, 2008, 09:13 AM
what about Gen. Hank Landry???
Na he's been in other eps. definitely someone from earlier SG-1. How about one big crossover? All SG-1 and Atlantis try to go on some treasure hunt

Cree
March 9th, 2008, 09:20 AM
Na he's been in other eps. definitely someone from earlier SG-1. How about one big crossover? All SG-1 and Atlantis try to go on some treasure hunt

sounds a tad familiar :P