Needs more Chuck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Needs more Chuck!

This episode would've been much better if Rodney had randomly mentioned what happened to Chuck (and it wasn't a sad story). He could've been all "Oh, here's a success story! Chuck...".

Who else agrees?

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
    This episode would've been much better if Rodney had randomly mentioned what happened to Chuck (and it wasn't a sad story). He could've been all "Oh, here's a success story! Chuck...".

Who else agrees?
    I agree 100%
    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Who else agrees?
      i was happy with just the focus being on the main cast
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
        i was happy with just the focus being on the main cast
        As usual, Teyla took it in the shorts. Her appearance was a 10-second shot as a corpse.

Comment

As usual, Teyla took it in the shorts. Her appearance was a 10-second shot as a corpse.
          i would think she was close to 9 months by this time in filming
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
            i would think she was close to 9 months by this time in filming
            from AL's blog, February 29
            I spoke with Alan about The Kindred, Pt. 2, just now.

***snip***

He also reminded me that this was Rachel Luttrell's last full episode before she had the baby, so she was very pregnant for this shoot, which is always a challenge.
            sigpic
            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

It's still not much of an appearance. Also, they don't film everything chronologically. Not all scenes for all episodes are filmed in one fell swoop. Had they wanted to, they could've filmed scenes for this earlier.

Comment

It's still not much of an appearance. Also, they don't film everything chronologically. Not all scenes for all episodes are filmed in one fell swoop. Had they wanted to, they could've filmed scenes for this earlier.
                I'm sure we'll see more of Teyla in S&R
                sigpic
                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

If the opportunity presented itself, their would be some recurring characters fates (like Zelenka) that I would perfer to see over Chuck.
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                  X