This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Motorcycles in Atlantis

Just thought it would be great to feature motorcycles in Atlantis.
    Think: gorgeous chick jumping with a Hayabusa through the gate after dodging wraith spikes.

sigpic
    Don't forget to vote up if you like my ideas. (me <-- attention whore )

Care e zmâcu` cu topicu ãsta?

Comment

lol? Are there streets in Atlantis? I dont think there are doors at the bases of the towers. In The Seer they were looking out a lower window/balcony and the buildings all seemed to connect directly into the base structure of the city. I think atlantis is one continous building. Like you walk from one skyscraper to the next by going down into the base, over, then up into the next tower.

But it would be fun to cruise between those towers!

Comment

Originally posted by xSFx View Post
        Just thought it would be great to feature motorcycles in Atlantis.
        Think: gorgeous chick jumping with a Hayabusa through the gate after dodging wraith spikes.

Errrrrrrr, there is no other way to put this but.... No, simply No
        A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Yeah!

And like, we can replace the current cast with younger, hotter actors!

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
            Errrrrrrr, there is no other way to put this but.... No, simply No
            Agreed.

Besides people would claim they copied B5.
            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

NO!

but we should give ronon a powerwheel!

Comment

No.
                No no
                No nononononononononononono

First, they did the motorcycle stuf fon Stargate Infinity, the awful cartoon.

Second, where would they get gasoline?

Third, they'd be so friggin' noisy the enemy would pick 'em off in two seconds.

Fourth, too much legal stuff with not letting actors get on 'em and banging themselves up.

Comment

this threads only reason for being is for a good laugh
                  ha ha ha ha screw it...
                  SUCK IT P90

hes shooting bunnies so cute give him a G36 and he'll be shooting bears

Comment

Didn't Carter have a motorcycle she was working on down in the SGC at one point? Maybe it's how they transition her command --- the IOA is tired of her and Ronon drag racing through the corridors so they send Weasley to make sure all transportation within the confines of the city is conducted under proper methods...

Comment

I think that would be awesome, but I don't think Atlantis has actual streets. I think of it more as a big building... or big space ship. Its all connected together with no need to go outside unless you just wnat to.

Comment

Originally posted by Pic-CollSwan View Post
                        Didn't Carter have a motorcycle she was working on down in the SGC at one point? Maybe it's how they transition her command --- the IOA is tired of her and Ronon drag racing through the corridors so they send Weasley to make sure all transportation within the confines of the city is conducted under proper methods...
                        Ron is a member of the IOA? I didn't think he would be one to join the muggle world
                        sigpic

Comment

Now THIS is a good idea.

I would also suggest...

1) An episde with Nazi's in

2) An episode with sheppard being dipped into a tank of ill tempered sea bass by an unnesceraly slow dipping mechanism.

3) A spinoff where beckett is a Dr in a small country practice he sets up in the pegases galaxy. Think of the BBC soap "doctors"

4) Flying monkeys as a season long main enemy. I miss the days of Oz refrences.

5) Sharks with frickin laser beams on their heads swimming around outside atlantis as a line of defence.

6) Raddick discovering that he is the second messiah and son of god.

In fact. Who wants me as a writer for season 5?

Comment

Originally posted by farcue View Post
                            Now THIS is a good idea.

I would also suggest...

1) An episde with Nazi's in

2) An episode with sheppard being dipped into a tank of ill tempered sea bass by an unnesceraly slow dipping mechanism.

3) A spinoff where beckett is a Dr in a small country practice he sets up in the pegases galaxy. Think of the BBC soap "doctors"

4) Flying monkeys as a season long main enemy. I miss the days of Oz refrences.

5) Sharks with frickin laser beams on their heads swimming around outside atlantis as a line of defence.

6) Raddick discovering that he is the second messiah and son of god.

In fact. Who wants me as a writer for season 5?
                            & the stuff with the Nazi is on another thread go search on forum
                            Last edited by Invictus; 11 March 2008, 03:02 PM.
                            The enemy of my enemy it's still my enemy.
                            Spoiler:
                            Originally posted by Karhedron
                            I think the thing with the Quantum mirror and The 6th Race would rather result in a thread like

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't like the Asgard .

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't seem to have a lot of respect for the Asgard. They were just making it so they could snub their noses at them from several dimensions. They might have been powerful but their lack of respect for our off-world allies is astonishing.

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/7...3095364gi3.png

Comment

Originally posted by farcue View Post
                              Now THIS is a good idea.
                              Now that I want to see, *sits back in his chair, strokes his cat and sucks his little finger*
                              A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Working...
                              X