One of the best episodes yet...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of the best episodes yet...

I've been reading alot of threads about how people Did not like this episode. Personally, I loved it. I was glued to my computer screen the entire time(yes i downloaded it on itunes) To be honest I thought it was one of the best episodes of Atlantis to date. All of the possibilities that could come out of this...all of the bad things that transpired due to one event, Sheppard getting lost really was the cataclysm that set these chain of events into motion. All around, I thought this episode was amazing and I cannot wait for this summer to see search and rescue!!!!!

WOOT FOR SUMMER PREMIERE!!!

Definitely the best show of the season for me. As a Todd Worshipper , I'm partial to episodes in which he appears, but it was more than just Todd who sold me on this one. Sam going out in style, Teyla's lonely death, Sheppard's bald joke...there were just so many things in this episode that hit my emotional buttons - laughing one minute, crying the next...and in between cheering our guys on even when we know the odds are against them. It was a true rollercoaster ride with SO many questions left at the end, and so much to take in from all the little emotional flashbacks, that it has my head spinning still, so many hours later.

Can't wait for next season!!

das
    sigpic

Comment

This was definitely a blow-away episode. Awesome glimpses into what might be, great Sheppard one-liners, an awesome series of special effects shot for the desert-stranded Future Atlantis, Ronon and the Wraith, and my McKeller heart nurtured. There were just so much to like here.
      Theoretically spoilerish:
      Spoiler:
      Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

I thought it was wierd that out of all of the people in the SGC and SGA that it was Lorrine who got command of the SGC. i would have thought Mckay would have gotten the offer. And throught the whole Michal taking over thing where is Weirs band of merry replicators.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by P-51D Mustang View Post
          I thought it was wierd that out of all of the people in the SGC and SGA that it was Lorrine who got command of the SGC. i would have thought Mckay would have gotten the offer. And throught the whole Michal taking over thing where is Weirs band of merry replicators.
          Mckay quit, remember. Also, I think weir's group just stayed out of the picture. They probably ascended later on.
          Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
          encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
          3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
          4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
          5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by Tupopoflungo View Post
            Sheppard getting lost really was the cataclysm that set these chain of events into motion.
            Actually, even if sheppard had been there, they still would not have been able to find Teyla in time. If that was the case, then all he'd have to do waqs show up, no need for any extra intel. But, he needed to know Teyla's location. That was the cause of the horrible future. the inablility to find Teyla in time.
            Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
            encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
            3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
            4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
            5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

We need to let JM know we LOVE the character development stuff, and there was lots of it in this episode.

Todd+Ronon
              McKay+Keller
              Carter's sacrifice
              A wiser and calmer McKay (of course, this might be the result that he was a hologram )
              sigpic
              Don't forget to vote up if you like my ideas. (me <-- attention whore )

Comment

Working...
              X