PDA

View Full Version : Lorne to the rescue!

melfan
March 8th, 2008, 11:19 AM
It has to be said
If Lorne hadn't agreed to help McKay with his plan, Sheppard would have ended up in the future with no way back.
Woo hoo!

SanGate
March 8th, 2008, 12:12 PM
It has to be said
If Lorne hadn't agreed to help McKay with his plan, Sheppard would have ended up in the future with no way back.
Woo hoo!

You're absolutely right! Our beloved eh.. general (doesnt that just sound fantastic :D) saved indirectly the day, no the whole future of the Pegasus Galaxy!! Hopefully Rodney will tell him that now he's stuck with him in that building. After being the one that noticed the room where Carson was in, now he's a general and saves Sheppy! :D

2ndgenerationalteran
March 8th, 2008, 12:19 PM
well shep owes Lorne and Mckay one

Jumper_One
March 8th, 2008, 01:59 PM
Lorne was awesome :D

SP90
March 8th, 2008, 02:08 PM
It was nice to see him becoming general, even if its in an alternate timeline that no longer exists. I like how easy it was to convince him to say 'screw it" and go for McKay's plan. Plus I always imagined Carter would become the SGC commander one day. Instead she went down with her ship. :(

melfan
March 8th, 2008, 02:10 PM
It was nice to see him becoming general, even if its in an alternate timeline that no longer exists. I like how easy it was to convince him to say 'screw it" and go for McKay's plan. Plus I always imagined Carter would become the SGC commander one day. Instead she went down with her ship. :(

he still has a chance of becomming a general, he's young

FallenAngelII
March 8th, 2008, 03:15 PM
he still has a chance of becomming a general, he's young
Yes, but the timeline will change. Chaos theory dictates that a lot of things will change.

melfan
March 8th, 2008, 03:34 PM
Yes, but the timeline will change. Chaos theory dictates that a lot of things will change.

But there is still a possibility
Please let me live in my bubble ;)

SanGate
March 8th, 2008, 10:12 PM
But there is still a possibility
Please let me live in my bubble ;)

*joins bubble* :D At least they owe him a huuuge promotion. Even though it was in another timeline :P

MattSilver 3k
March 9th, 2008, 01:05 AM
Maybe his huge promotion is a lead in the new Stargate series?

He could be the next Jack or Shep in No 3.

melfan
March 9th, 2008, 04:43 AM
Maybe his huge promotion is a lead in the new Stargate series?

He could be the next Jack or Shep in No 3.

That''s a show I would love to see!
Lorne's adventures in a galaxy, not Pegasus or Milky Way.

jenks
March 9th, 2008, 04:56 AM
Lorne isn't an interesting enough character to be the lead, I don't think KS is a good enough actor either to be honest...

JohnRico
March 9th, 2008, 05:00 AM
It can also be said that Lorne is the one responsible for how the Pegasus Galaxy went to hell because he failed to stop Teyla from getting kidnapped on the planet. The blame would go directly to him & if Sam told Teyla she could not go to that planet then Teyla would have found a way herself with or without expedition support. It works both ways :S

melfan
March 9th, 2008, 05:11 AM
Lorne isn't an interesting enough character to be the lead, I don't think KS is a good enough actor either to be honest...

As an Lorne fan: :eek:
The reason is they don't give him enough screentime and interesting stuff to do. If he became a regular a la Sheppard and was more one of the team, he woul be much more interesting and you like him more, me think

It can also be said that Lorne is the one responsible for how the Pegasus Galaxy went to hell because he failed to stop Teyla from getting kidnapped on the planet. The blame would go directly to him & if Sam told Teyla she could not go to that planet then Teyla would have found a way herself with or without expedition support. It works both ways :S

Sam could have put any other soldier to guide Teyla to that planet, the end result would have been the same. Michael kidnapping Teyla. And if Sam refused to let anyone with Teyla, I'm sure Teyla would have gone to that planet on her own, and still been kidnapped. And since Michael was the one giving Teyla the dreams and vision he wouldn't have stopped until she came to that planet. All part of his plan.

SanGate
March 9th, 2008, 05:15 AM
The reason is they don't give him enough screentime and interesting stuff to do. If he became a regular a la Sheppard and was more one of the team, he woul be much more interesting and you like him more, me think

me agrees with Melfan! Although I do like him as a recurring, because I like it when he's there unexpected, and has to save Shep's a.. They should give him a bit more development though. Eps like TLM and Sunday are fun because you get to know the man a bit more.

Sam could have put any other soldier to guide Teyla to that planet, the end result would have been the same. Michael kidnapping Teyla. And if Sam refused to let anyone with Teyla, I'm sure Teyla would have gone to that planet on her own, and still been kidnapped. And since Michael was the one giving Teyla the dreams and vision he wouldn't have stopped until she came to that planet. All part of his plan.

Indeed, Michael would have captured Teyla anyhow, so it really would not have mattered in any way whether or not she was alone, with Lorne, with Shep, or god knows who.

ShadowMaat
March 9th, 2008, 06:06 AM
Lorne gets promoted because Shep isn't around. With Shep back, Lorne gets put back in his little corner to twiddle his thumbs. ;)

jenks
March 9th, 2008, 06:40 AM

I think the reason they don't give him much screen time is because he's so one dimensional, pretty much all of his lines could be said by any old military type extra. He's likeable enough I'll give you that, people like to have him around, but I don't think he's a deep enough character to warrant exploring further...

SanGate
March 9th, 2008, 06:44 AM
I think the reason they don't give him much screen time is because he's so one dimensional, pretty much all of his lines could be said by any old military type extra. He's likeable enough I'll give you that, people like to have him around, but I don't think he's a deep enough character to warrant exploring further...

I think it's the other way around. He is rather one dimensional because they don't give him enough screen time. When I see Lorne in a bigger role, such as TLM, I see great potential for the development of the character.

melfan
March 9th, 2008, 06:52 AM

If they only give him a chance! Then you'll see

I think it's the other way around. He is rather one dimensional because they don't give him enough screen time. When I see Lorne in a bigger role, such as TLM, I see great potential for the development of the character.

Thank you! My point exactly!

ShadowMaat
March 9th, 2008, 07:05 AM
If you'll pardon my cynicism I'm afraid that if they give Lorne too much more to do he will be one-dimensional and boring- kinda like the main characters. :P

melfan
March 9th, 2008, 07:18 AM
If you'll pardon my cynicism I'm afraid that if they give Lorne too much more to do he will be one-dimensional and boring- kinda like the main characters. :P

On that point I agree.
But if they give him enough screentime to be more dimensional, it's all right.
I don't want him to be written out because he's got nothing to do. They can make him an interesting character if they just try. And hopefully let him be part of Atlantis till the very end

SanGate
March 9th, 2008, 07:33 AM
On that point I agree.
But if they give him enough screentime to be more dimensional, it's all right.
I don't want him to be written out because he's got nothing to do. They can make him an interesting character if they just try. And hopefully let him be part of Atlantis till the very end

amen to that!! :D
I def think they can make him far more dimensional than he is now. I do think the TPTB like him, and are giving him more important stuff to do, and as I said before, I can see from that he has a larger potential than he's been given up till now. We've got season 5 for that hopefully.

minor spoilers S&R from end TLM
It shows to me that TPTB like him, because they stuffed him with Rodney in that room for S&R. They apparently like the way McKay and Lorne 'connect' like in Runner.

melfan
March 9th, 2008, 09:00 AM
amen to that!! :D
I def think they can make him far more dimensional than he is now. I do think the TPTB like him, and are giving him more important stuff to do, and as I said before, I can see from that he has a larger potential than he's been given up till now. We've got season 5 for that hopefully.

minor spoilers S&R from end TLM
It shows to me that TPTB like him, because they stuffed him with Rodney in that room for S&R. They apparently like the way McKay and Lorne 'connect' like in Runner.

Yea, and we get to see Lorne whump! :D And I happen to be in favour of that

SanGate
March 9th, 2008, 09:04 AM
Yea, and we get to see Lorne whump! :D And I happen to be in favour of that

As am I!! *squee* it's going to be a lot of fun I think! :D
Did that already happen btw? The whumping? Did he get one of those steal bars on his head? I was actually kinda hoping for it when I watched it, but I wasn't sure since he was protecting his head later on :P

melfan
March 9th, 2008, 09:14 AM
As am I!! *squee* it's going to be a lot of fun I think! :D
Did that already happen btw? The whumping? Did he get one of those steal bars on his head? I was actually kinda hoping for it when I watched it, but I wasn't sure since he was protecting his head later on :P

I watched it and no, he's covering while the bars is falling, so for all we know, the whumping takes place when teh factory collapses

SanGate
March 9th, 2008, 10:51 AM
I watched it and no, he's covering while the bars is falling, so for all we know, the whumping takes place when teh factory collapses

*squee* rewatched it again Melfan? ;) can't blame ya

Lorne whumping to look forward too! :D Hopefully it gets a summer premiere, then we won't have to wait that long

Until then we'll let our imaginations do the work for us :D

melfan
March 9th, 2008, 11:18 AM
*squee* rewatched it again Melfan? ;) can't blame ya
Well, off course my dear! :D

Lorne whumping to look forward too! :D Hopefully it gets a summer premiere, then we won't have to wait that long

Until then we'll let our imaginations do the work for us :D

And our imagination is very good at comming up with worst case scenarios, and good case scenarios. Heck, it good at comming up with any scenario!

SanGate
March 9th, 2008, 11:26 AM
:indeed:

SanGate
March 10th, 2008, 06:39 AM
Well, off course my dear! :D

And our imagination is very good at comming up with worst case scenarios, and good case scenarios. Heck, it good at comming up with any scenario!

he is
covering isn't he.. I'm able to watch again!! So I did immediately of course!! :D Yup, the whumping probably took place as we saw the building collapse. And yes, the severity of the whumping is taking place in all kinds of scenarios going through our whumpy, sadistic little heads :D We are indeed really good at coming up with scenarios aren't we :D Good ones most of the times, for us at least :P

RepliVeggie
March 10th, 2008, 11:59 AM
The time line didn't change. Just an alternate time line was created when Shep got back to Atlantis and we are going down that one now.

SG1 split up like this in the episode where they went back 5000 years to Ancient Egypt.

fuchsia
March 11th, 2008, 07:36 AM
I would love to see a whumped Lorne... but is this something we know for sure? Has it been leaked, if you know what I mean?
And did you see his painting from Sunday on the wall in his office? Nice little touch; and was that a photo or a painting of Daedalus behind him???

melfan
March 11th, 2008, 07:42 AM
I would love to see a whumped Lorne... but is this something we know for sure? Has it been leaked, if you know what I mean?
And did you see his painting from Sunday on the wall in his office? Nice little touch; and was that a photo or a painting of Daedalus behind him???

all i know is that
Lorne is gonna be trapped in a room with Mckay, don't know if he's hurt or not, but with the building collapsing, my guess we will see some Lorne whump

To me it looks lika ship...:rolleyes: Dunnu if it's the Deadalus or not, but it could be
Yea, the painting from Sunday was a nice touch his office :D

fuchsia
March 11th, 2008, 08:00 AM
Woot!
I've just been loitering over at shep whumping and they have hot news via JM's blog(beware spoilers, though)
They are all salivating and laying around the floor in heaps due to the promise of whump!!
I'm happy for them....

SanGate
March 12th, 2008, 06:45 AM
Woot!
I've just been loitering over at shep whumping and they have hot news via JM's blog(beware spoilers, though)
They are all salivating and laying around the floor in heaps due to the promise of whump!!
I'm happy for them....

I know what you mean.. I'm very happy I'm going to see Shep whump and all, but I'd like to know what's going to happen to our favorite major too, maybe a bit of whump as I also heard. Him being hurt with Rodney in a room, gonna love seeing that :D. Lorne fighting for his life and Rodney complaining about another splinter
But even just a pic of him would be nice..

melfan
March 12th, 2008, 08:49 AM
I know what you mean.. I'm very happy I'm going to see Shep whump and all, but I'd like to know what's going to happen to our favorite major too, maybe a bit of whump as I also heard. Him being hurt with Rodney in a room, gonna love seeing that :D. Lorne fighting for his life and Rodney complaining about another splinter
But even just a pic of him would be nice..

Shep whump, Lorne whump, Ronon Whump! me a lucka woman! :D

Yea, and Rodney would complain över a splinter over, oh say, being buried under a building ;) :rolleyes:

SanGate
March 14th, 2008, 02:44 AM
Shep whump, Lorne whump, Ronon Whump! me a lucka woman! :D

Yea, and Rodney would complain över a splinter over, oh say, being buried under a building ;) :rolleyes:

:lol:

S&R from Kavan's interview on a German site
so he is going to be stuck with Rodney under a collapsed building :D *squeeee* I'm so looking forward to that!!! :D And of course, Rodney is no help with his splinter aching, so Evan (I just know we're going to hear ''the name" in that ep) has to figure it all out by himself, wounded as he is :D

melfan
March 14th, 2008, 08:05 AM

S&R from Kavan's interview on a German site
so he is going to be stuck with Rodney under a collapsed building :D *squeeee* I'm so looking forward to that!!! :D And of course, Rodney is no help with his splinter aching, so Evan (I just know we're going to hear ''the name" in that ep) has to figure it all out by himself, wounded as he is :D

I hope so too. He's been in so many episode and we never got to hear his first name, even Chuck has been named!

SanGate
March 14th, 2008, 08:17 AM
I hope so too. He's been in so many episode and we never got to hear his first name, even Chuck has been named!

Exactly! I hear them say: Chuck, dial up! so many times, I think we LorneLovers deserve our turn. And since, (yes, here I go again, but no, just can't get enough of that ep :D) they like him, there is some logic behind this naming thing.

melfan
March 14th, 2008, 09:15 AM
Exactly! I hear them say: Chuck, dial up! so many times, I think we LorneLovers deserve our turn. And since, (yes, here I go again, but no, just can't get enough of that ep :D) they like him, there is some logic behind this naming thing.

Absolutely! and I do hope they decide to call him Evan in S&R
Mckay waking up, spots Lorne, try get him to wake up, when he finally do, do 20 questions with him to keep him consious!
Wonder how wierd it's gonna be when we finally hear someone call him Evan, you have gotten used to just Lorne :rolleyes:

SanGate
March 15th, 2008, 02:28 AM
Absolutely! and I do hope they decide to call him Evan in S&R
Mckay waking up, spots Lorne, try get him to wake up, when he finally do, do 20 questions with him to keep him consious!
Wonder how wierd it's gonna be when we finally hear someone call him Evan, you have gotten used to just Lorne :rolleyes:

Ooh, I really like your idea on that! :D I really would like to see that! Unconscious Lorne.. that would be gooood :D I think I'd really be squeeing on the couch if we're really going to hear Evan! :D I'm all squee even thinking about it :D

DefiantOne
March 15th, 2008, 03:44 AM
If they were to do a spin-off series with Lorne, they should give him another ship. I think that would suit him better then running around planets backing up Sheppard.

I think Lorne and McKay make a better comedy team then Sheppard and McKay as Lorne is much more a straight man to McKay's Costello routine.

Though personally I would like to see him developed as a character, I am not attracted to him. He's just no Cam, neither is Sheppard. But Lorne would make for an interesting commander in his own missions especially if McKay was in towe.

SanGate
March 15th, 2008, 04:58 AM
If they were to do a spin-off series with Lorne, they should give him another ship. I think that would suit him better then running around planets backing up Sheppard.

I think Lorne and McKay make a better comedy team then Sheppard and McKay as Lorne is much more a straight man to McKay's Costello routine.

Though personally I would like to see him developed as a character, I am not attracted to him. He's just no Cam, neither is Sheppard. But Lorne would make for an interesting commander in his own missions especially if McKay was in towe.

I agree with you on almost every point. Just not on the not attractive bit :P Thankfully we all have our personal taste when it comes to that or this planet could become really messy. Back on topic, I really liked Lorne in No Man's Land when he was in charge of the Orion and in Spoils of War I think it was, when he was with Teyla on that ship, really worked for me. His own boss, not running after Shep & co. Although, he was looking after pregnant Teyla, but okay ;)

And yes, I like Lorne and Rodney too. They have a great sense of humor together. Or better said, Lorne has great humour towards Rodney :P

Really curious what they're planning with Stargate Universe and how it will function between Sg1 and SGA.

melfan
March 15th, 2008, 09:06 AM
Ooh, I really like your idea on that! :D I really would like to see that! Unconscious Lorne.. that would be gooood :D I think I'd really be squeeing on the couch if we're really going to hear Evan! :D I'm all squee even thinking about it :D

SQUEEEEEEE

Yea, me too! :D

SanGate
March 15th, 2008, 09:59 AM
*squee-mode alert*:

Did you see JM's blog today on 'Evan'?
from his blog on edit of TLM
Cmdragonia also writes: “Also, you had a whole thing about Major Lorne’s first name finally being used, yet when I watched all the episodes with him in it, it’s never used, and in The Last Man it only says E.Lorne on the plaque, and is never said outloud. Was that another script edit?”

Answer: It didn’t make the cut, but in the script he refers to his nephews referring to him as “Uncle Evan”.
Can you believe they cut it.. I def hope they will make that up in S&R :D

melfan
March 15th, 2008, 01:50 PM
*squee-mode alert*:

Did you see JM's blog today on 'Evan'?
from his blog on edit of TLM
Cmdragonia also writes: “Also, you had a whole thing about Major Lorne’s first name finally being used, yet when I watched all the episodes with him in it, it’s never used, and in The Last Man it only says E.Lorne on the plaque, and is never said outloud. Was that another script edit?”

Answer: It didn’t make the cut, but in the script he refers to his nephews referring to him as “Uncle Evan”.
Can you believe they cut it.. I def hope they will make that up in S&R :D

:eek:
Yea, I read that, and I'm in total agreement with you. They have to make up to it in S&R.

SanGate
March 16th, 2008, 02:46 AM
:eek:
Yea, I read that, and I'm in total agreement with you. They have to make up to it in S&R.

They indeed have to do that :D Firefly told me she has been campaining for a while to have evan being called as such, and after the cut she has been campaining even harder, so fingers crossed!! :D I think we deserve it after 3 evan-empty seasons. :P And to make the bridge back to the topic ;): he has been rescuing so much this season, he deserves it to have a first name too! :D

melfan
March 16th, 2008, 02:58 AM
They indeed have to do that :D Firefly told me she has been campaining for a while to have evan being called as such, and after the cut she has been campaining even harder, so fingers crossed!! :D I think we deserve it after 3 evan-empty seasons. :P And to make the bridge back to the topic ;): he has been rescuing so much this season, he deserves it to have a first name too! :D

I hope Firefly's campaining will pay off and they leave Evan's name in so we can hear it! 3 season with no first name is a long time.
Yep, his work in Atlantis must contain of go after Sheppard everytime he disappear! ;) And we love him for it! :D

SanGate
March 16th, 2008, 03:48 AM
I hope Firefly's campaining will pay off and they leave Evan's name in so we can hear it! 3 season with no first name is a long time.
Yep, his work in Atlantis must contain of go after Sheppard everytime he disappear! ;) And we love him for it! :D

I was recapping Lorne's eps in my head, and the ones I came up with are almost only rescuing eps! :lol: Runner to get Ford, Tabula Rasa to save atlantis (although he didn't know that, but who cares), Kindred to get the Athosians, TLM, well, we all know he saved the world that day, the ark/condemned/travelers to save shep, quarantine to unquarantine. Hey, I found one where he was to be rescued by Shep! Coup d'etat!! For variation ;)

melfan
March 16th, 2008, 03:59 AM
I was recapping Lorne's eps in my head, and the ones I came up with are almost only rescuing eps! :lol: Runner to get Ford, Tabula Rasa to save atlantis (although he didn't know that, but who cares), Kindred to get the Athosians, TLM, well, we all know he saved the world that day, the ark/condemned/travelers to save shep, quarantine to unquarantine. Hey, I found one where he was to be rescued by Shep! Coup d'etat!! For variation ;)

Yea, but in Coup d'etat they thought he was
dead
And Shep only started to think of saving him after he new that fact
And I love his outfit in that ep
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y268/Swede85/coup_d_etat475.jpg

SanGate
March 16th, 2008, 04:10 AM
Yea, but in Coup d'etat they thought he was
dead
And Shep only started to think of saving him after he new that fact
And I love his outfit in that ep
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y268/Swede85/coup_d_etat475.jpg

intentional repost :D
I was really happy with the fact that they were actually upset that they thought he was dead, and sincerely pissed off towards the Genii for killing him. Felt good! :D And yes, that guy can dress in completely anything and still look hot :D

melfan
March 16th, 2008, 04:21 AM
intentional repost :D
I was really happy with the fact that they were actually upset that they thought he was dead, and sincerely pissed off towards the Genii for killing him. Felt good! :D And yes, that guy can dress in completely anything and still look hot :D

When Shep said, It's Major Lorne's dogtags I was shocked and the tought that ran trought my head was

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

When we find out he's allright, me happy.

And yes, he can be sexy in any kind of clothing, and without any kind of clothing! :D

SanGate
March 16th, 2008, 04:35 AM
When Shep said, It's Major Lorne's dogtags I was shocked and the tought that ran trought my head was

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

When we find out he's allright, me happy.

And yes, he can be sexy in any kind of clothing, and without any kind of clothing! :D

I can imagine your horror! :eek: But for some reason, when I don't see people actually die in front of my eyes, aka see the burning, I stay sceptic for some reason. Sometimes I'm right, sometimes I'm not. Thank god I was this time though.

Any kind of clothing.. no kind of clothing.. *gutter*

melfan
March 16th, 2008, 06:40 AM
I can imagine your horror! :eek: But for some reason, when I don't see people actually die in front of my eyes, aka see the burning, I stay sceptic for some reason. Sometimes I'm right, sometimes I'm not. Thank god I was this time though.

Any kind of clothing.. no kind of clothing.. *gutter*

Yea, off-screen death can be a wee bit suspicious!

I think I join you down the gutter :D
*goes deeper down the gutter*

SanGate
March 16th, 2008, 07:00 AM
Yea, off-screen death can be a wee bit suspicious!

I think I join you down the gutter :D
*goes deeper down the gutter*

ouch! I think I just bumped into a log or something in here :mckay: *swims further down into the gutter*

Btw, Search and Rescue, as the title implies and since Lorne is inside the building, he's the one being rescued! He's promoting! :D

melfan
March 16th, 2008, 07:18 AM
ouch! I think I just bumped into a log or something in here :mckay: *swims further down into the gutter*

Btw, Search and Rescue, as the title implies and since Lorne is inside the building, he's the one being rescued! He's promoting! :D

Got me thinking
What if, huuuuge if, Lorne is totally unhurt and desides to rescue Shep, who is very hurt. Lorne manage to extract Shep and bring him to safety. ANd this earns him a promotion of Lt Colonel :D
A girl can dream ;)
Hey, what do you think of my new second Banner?
If ya need a translation it goes like this:
"What was I thinking when I went along with going to the Pegasus Galaxy?
Wraith, Replicators and McKay!"

SanGate
March 16th, 2008, 07:28 AM

Got me thinking
What if, huuuuge if, Lorne is totally unhurt and desides to rescue Shep, who is very hurt. Lorne manage to extract Shep and bring him to safety. ANd this earns him a promotion of Lt Colonel :D
A girl can dream ;)

I like that! :D Although, I think he
deserves a promotion just on the bases of alternate timelines :D But yes, I would also like seeing him having a bit of whump, but Shep seems to be having major whump in S&R, and then him rescuing Shep, and being the hero and all! :D Got me squeeing just thinking about it! :D

Hey, what do you think of my new second Banner?
If ya need a translation it goes like this:
"What was I thinking when I went along with going to the Pegasus Galaxy?
Wraith, Replicators and McKay!"

I was looking at your banner before, and although Swedish and Dutch have some similarities, I couldn't make up for the first part, but it's good!! :D :lol: and sooo true. I can also hear Lorne saying that, since he adores McKay so much! :D And is that you in the pic, or just a random atlantis tech?

melfan
March 16th, 2008, 07:37 AM
I like that! :D Although, I think he
deserves a promotion just on the bases of alternate timelines :D But yes, I would also like seeing him having a bit of whump, but Shep seems to be having major whump in S&R, and then him rescuing Shep, and being the hero and all! :D Got me squeeing just thinking about it! :D

I was looking at your banner before, and although Swedish and Dutch have some similarities, I couldn't make up for the first part, but it's good!! :D :lol: and sooo true. I can also hear Lorne saying that, since he adores McKay so much! :D And is that you in the pic, or just a random atlantis tech?

Just some random Gatetech, from Doppelganger actually! When Carter is telling the rest of the expedition that Heightmeyer has died.

Entire pic
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y268/Swede85/doppleganger0618.jpg

SanGate
March 16th, 2008, 07:41 AM
Just some random Gatetech, from Doppelganger actually! When Carter is telling the rest of the expedition that Heightmeyer has died.

Entire pic
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y268/Swede85/doppleganger0618.jpg

Priceless look on her face though!! :D It is sad news of course, but your sig really accompanies her face! :lol:

melfan
March 16th, 2008, 07:48 AM
Priceless look on her face though!! :D It is sad news of course, but your sig really accompanies her face! :lol:

Yup, I knew that I've seen a swedish gatetech in an epside and the text pretty much wrote itself after that point :)
And off course in swedish!

SanGate
March 16th, 2008, 08:15 AM
Yup, I knew that I've seen a swedish gatetech in an epside and the text pretty much wrote itself after that point :)
And off course in swedish!

Talking about Sweden, I'm seeing your Eurovision Songcontest song on tv at the moment :P

I haven't seen any Dutch flag on clothing yet, although our marines are pretty good. Would be cool to have one in Lorne's team! :D I would be more than happy to play that girl marine! :D wanna join as a Swedish member? :D

melfan
March 16th, 2008, 08:24 AM
Talking about Sweden, I'm seeing your Eurovision Songcontest song on tv at the moment :P

I haven't seen any Dutch flag on clothing yet, although our marines are pretty good. Would be cool to have one in Lorne's team! :D I would be more than happy to play that girl marine! :D wanna join as a Swedish member? :D

Do you think it's a good song? I wanted BWO...
But the jury voted for that song and so did we...
BWO' song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXVKDHqi4os)
Charlotte Perelli song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5n_XuQ6myDw)

I would love to join as a Swedish member :D

SanGate
March 16th, 2008, 08:43 AM
Do you think it's a good song? I wanted BWO...
But the jury voted for that song and so did we...
BWO' song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXVKDHqi4os)
Charlotte Perelli song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5n_XuQ6myDw)

I would love to join as a Swedish member :D

BWO sounds very good indeed! I like this kind of music. They do dress a bit odd though.. or is that Swedish fashion? *really hoping I'm not upsetting the Swedish right now :o*
Second one is okay, more Eurovision sounding, but I'm not a fan personally.

Okay, so the Dutch and Swedish marine places are taken in the next season. Now we only need an audition to show our great talent. And hoping Kavan isn't there, otherwise we'd be fired immediately for being too distracted by our male leader.

melfan
March 16th, 2008, 09:47 AM
BWO sounds very good indeed! I like this kind of music. They do dress a bit odd though.. or is that Swedish fashion? *really hoping I'm not upsetting the Swedish right now :o*
Second one is okay, more Eurovision sounding, but I'm not a fan personally. [QUOTE]

That's the way they dress!
I agree. She's been to the finale in 1999 and won, since then, nada.

[QUOTE]Okay, so the Dutch and Swedish marine places are taken in the next season. Now we only need an audition to show our great talent. And hoping Kavan isn't there, otherwise we'd be fired immediately for being too distracted by our male leader.

Distracted by our male leader? No chance!

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y268/Swede85/StargateAtlantis4x20TheLastManHD001.jpg

*stares at Lorne*

Uhm, did you say something?

ori soldier
March 16th, 2008, 09:53 AM
this thread appears to have gone slightly off topic

SanGate
March 16th, 2008, 09:56 AM
That's the way they dress!
I agree. She's been to the finale in 1999 and won, since then, nada.
yeah, I was already hoping it was just the way they dressed ;) Good for the show though.

Distracted by our male leader? No chance!

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y268/Swede85/StargateAtlantis4x20TheLastManHD001.jpg

*stares at Lorne*

Uhm, did you say something?

Sorry? What? Did I hear you saying something, or was I just hearing you drool? (don't know if that's a sound, but okay ;))

No, noooo chance of being distracted by our leader :D Wow, that sounds good now it's really OUR leader :P

melfan
March 16th, 2008, 09:58 AM
yeah, I was already hoping it was just the way they dressed ;) Good for the show though.

Sorry? What? Did I hear you saying something, or was I just hearing you drool? (don't know if that's a sound, but okay ;))

No, noooo chance of being distracted by our leader :D Wow, that sounds good now it's really OUR leader :P

I think it was my drool
Sorry, carry on!

this thread appears to have gone slightly off topic

Ya think? ;)
We still talking about Lorne, rescuing and stuff... :P

SanGate
March 16th, 2008, 10:00 AM
I think it was my drool
Sorry, carry on!

Ya think? ;)
We still talking about Lorne, rescuing and stuff... :P

Yes, I think you'll see that we drag this thread back onto the rescuing topic as much as we can, it's just that sometimes we get a bit carried away :D

melfan
March 16th, 2008, 10:27 AM
Yes, I think you'll see that we drag this thread back onto the rescuing topic as much as we can, it's just that sometimes we get a bit carried away :D

It's Lorne! How can you not get carried away!

SanGate
March 16th, 2008, 11:40 AM
It's Lorne! How can you not get carried away!

Exactly!! I'm trying (sigh :P) to explain that to those who come to this thread unaware of that. Seems to have become a bit of a thread for the both of us hasn't it! I'm not complaining though! :D link to topic: our refugee thread :P

melfan
March 16th, 2008, 11:48 AM
Exactly!! I'm trying (sigh :P) to explain that to those who come to this thread unaware of that. Seems to have become a bit of a thread for the both of us hasn't it! I'm not complaining though! :D link to topic: our refugee thread :P

SanGate
March 16th, 2008, 11:54 AM
And I forgot to add: and Lorne rescuing us from loneliness, or.. well, from anything you want. Our imaginations can do that job :D

melfan
March 16th, 2008, 12:00 PM
And I forgot to add: and Lorne rescuing us from loneliness, or.. well, from anything you want. Our imaginations can do that job :D

You've got a point there Sandra!
Lorne is rescuing us from our loneliness. We come and thunk and talk about him with other crazy people :D ;)

SanGate
March 16th, 2008, 12:35 PM
You've got a point there Sandra!
Lorne is rescuing us from our loneliness. We come and thunk and talk about him with other crazy people :D ;)

Only place we can talk about our craziness! :D With other fellow weirdos :P But it's good you can go to a place where people understand you. You may be squeeing in silence in front of the tv beside your parents, but then you come here the next day and there's this whole bunch of people squeeing with you!!! :D

melfan
March 16th, 2008, 12:43 PM
Only place we can talk about our craziness! :D With other fellow weirdos :P But it's good you can go to a place where people understand you. You may be squeeing in silence in front of the tv beside your parents, but then you come here the next day and there's this whole bunch of people squeeing with you!!! :D

I'm squeeing in my lonesome. I've got my own apartment for almost a year now :)

SanGate
March 16th, 2008, 12:47 PM
I'm squeeing in my lonesome. I've got my own apartment for almost a year now :)

Well that sounds real good! :D Do you live in a big city? Hopefully I will get a room bigger than 20km2 next year, but then my neighbours will hear me squee. You can actually squee aloud! :D I could never do that without being looked at funny at home :P I have never even tried to explain whumping. How on earth would you describe that to someone? :P

melfan
March 16th, 2008, 12:52 PM
Well that sounds real good! :D Do you live in a big city? Hopefully I will get a room bigger than 20km2 next year, but then my neighbours will hear me squee. You can actually squee aloud! :D I could never do that without being looked at funny at home :P I have never even tried to explain whumping. How on earth would you describe that to someone? :P

Yea, it's pretty big,
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y268/Swede85/275px-Uppsala_in_Sweden.png
Red dot is where I live

SanGate
March 16th, 2008, 01:05 PM
Uppsala? Know the name, never been to Sweden though. You ever been to holland? Maybe we could PM or email each other, just to keep the mods happy by keeping it on topic :cool: :D

I'm off to bed now unfortunately, but my eyes are falling shut on me.. A thunky night! :D Hopefully some Lorney dreams :D

melfan
March 16th, 2008, 01:09 PM
Uppsala? Know the name, never been to Sweden though. You ever been to holland? Maybe we could PM or email each other, just to keep the mods happy by keeping it on topic :cool: :D

I'm off to bed now unfortunately, but my eyes are falling shut on me.. A thunky night! :D Hopefully some Lorney dreams :D

Nope never been there, been to Germany with my folks, that's the closest I think
Yea, I think we should stick to PM, since this thread has gone beyond Lorne rescuing :P And it's only you and I who are posting here :rolleyes:

Hope you have some nice Lorne dreams :)