Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sam and SG1 owes Mckay a other thankyou.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sam and SG1 owes Mckay a other thankyou.

Presuming McKay put all of his research on the crystal back with Shepperd.

Because in SG1 1966 episode, it would of been his research which then allows Cassandre/sam to work out the exact time period SG 1 would come through the Stargate and the exact flare needed to send them back to their back to their past.

That is a real posibility.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
      That is a real posibility.
      I don't think so. They were two different timelines.
      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

I dont think its the case since in 1969 they're sent back to the present when Cassandra opens the gate magically without the need to synchronize it with a solar flare (that we know of)

Comment

Originally posted by Gatz View Post
          I dont think its the case since in 1969 they're sent back to the present when Cassandra opens the gate magically without the need to synchronize it with a solar flare (that we know of)
          that and the fact that cassie looked to be in her 80s and honestly the device that she used to pop open the gate looked asgard imo

Comment

Originally posted by Gatz View Post
            Well the only way we know of the stargate to achieve time travel is to used a solar flare. I assuming that SG1 was just lucky with their timing.

Comment

Stargate time lines confuse me its supposed to be a single timeline that gets altered and needs fixing yet there are alternate universes, kind of a contradiction. So by SG1 going back in the past and changing things (2010) it altered the future as well.
              Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mardius View Post
                that and the fact that cassie looked to be in her 80s and honestly the device that she used to pop open the gate looked asgard imo
                Yeah it did look Asgard didn't it.
                Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
                  Well the only way we know of the stargate to achieve time travel is to used a solar flare. I assuming that SG1 was just lucky with their timing.
                  And while we're at it why don't we assume I can fly!...

Sorry, had to say that

Comment

Working...
                  X