This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any news(ideas) on a 9th season?

something like the replicators and goa'uld team up to destroy earth and her allies. the asgard could help along with the nox. or like a mini series or something. Stargate SG-1 Final Conflict. they should at least gun for 10 seasons you know make a milestone or something. send teal'c to atlantis, or let the wraith find earth and fight the goa'uld for control of earth, with the atlantis team showing up to help out with there new shuttles. anything to keep it going.

well i dont know about news or anything, and i doubt that there will be a ninth season, because the season 8 finale sounds pretty immense. as far as ideas, id like to see epiosdes with the aschen, the nox and aris boch. i also like the idea of a miniseries of sg-1, not a two parter, like the recent farscape, but maybe like a four parter. woohoo
    anyway, i wouldn't mind having a season 9
    ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

I really HOPE we get a ninth/tenth season along with many more years on atlantis. When will we get news on this?

Comment

Well, I don't have any ideas of what could happen in Season 8 because we don't know how Season 8 is gonna finish off!

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
        Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

I'd like to see a story that asks the question, "What would happen if two stargate wormholes intersected."

We know our dialing computer could cause problems but it would be an interesting result to see.
          Spoiler:
          Check out my fanfiction! http://www.fanfiction.net/~memnarch

Comment

Originally posted by memnarch
            I'd like to see a story that asks the question, "What would happen if two stargate wormholes intersected."

We know our dialing computer could cause problems but it would be an interesting result to see.
            That would be very intersting.

Comment

I think that... like starwars had its old republic, and Stargate had its Alliance of worlds, the parallel is that the old republic was reformed I think that the Stargate Alliance will be established again, and that even to a limited extent some of the weaker Goald system Lords might join, and of course the To'kra - It could open up some interesting plot lines, eg To'ka allying themselves with a Goa'ld.

Also, I have another theory, that the Furlings are going to end up being the bad guys... because in my oppinion Earth is running out of enemys. Face it, the Go'ald really arnt much of a threat any more, we have an effective weapon to fight the replicators, the Wraith are being sorted out (easily) by the Earth Atlantians... Basicly they need a new plot twist. Bringing in the Furlings as being part of the bad guys, a hidden enemy that has been waiting for its moment to strike.

I also would like to see the Tok'ra find their identity again. They have seemed to have lost it somehow. Perhaps a story ark of how they will at last achive what they at first set out to achive, an end of the oppressive reign of the system Lords.

It would also be an interesting plot twist to have an on-going spy in the ranks of Stargate Command, perhaps for the first half of a season. An undercover agent for an agressive unknown enemy shaping itself into becoming part of SG-1.

There are also so many unanswered questions, so many plots that need to be re-visited, storylines not yet finished. Are the Tollens gone for good? With the Nox ever make a return? Will Carter get a different haircut??? The list is boiling with possibilities.

Will there be a season 9? I think perhaps they will re-visit Stargate Sg-1 again, but might take a years break from filming. However, one thing is for certain, the writers have pleantly of plotlines to spin and a greater tapestry to unfold. So, for as long as Stargate remains imaginitive, and full of energy, I can see pehaps many more seasons being made.

Sy~
              A lady came up to me on the street and pointed to my sued jacket...
              "You know a cow was murdered for that jacket?" She sneered. I replied in a psychotic tone...
              "I diddnt know there were any witnesses. Now I'll have to kill you to!"

Sy~

Comment

I think they should do more Tok'ra storylines and not make them look like total a****
                I would also like to see them saved from extinction (Like a new Queen, cloning or whatever), a hint of something from Tok'ra past (About two thousand years of existance is more then enough to get some interesting history) or if the Tok'ra do have to die off (Which pains me to say) they should at least go down in a blaze of glory or something more fitting then dying like rats down in the tunnels.

Comment

yeah...i agree that the gouald should not have been wiped off as a major threat in the 4th season.....and they already getting rid of the Wraith? (not hypothetical)

Comment

the 9th chevron MUST BE addressed writers!

Comment

Stargate SG1 continuing on to season nine, Is about if the actors want to continue or not. If so much as one leaves especially RDA which is more then likely since he has been talking about moving on and taking care of his family and his young daughter.

Personally I dont want to see Stargate SG1 become like startrek were its just a cash cow for exploitation and its quality is waterd down and diluted into nothing and its like the studio is wiping it out like a poor old over worked beaten donkey, Startrek is down to just recycled formulas and even hole clones of epiosdes from its own previous spin offs.

Stargate was amazing that it could still wow you and was amusing clean entertainment but still fun and not too wimpy, Balance is what keeps a show going.

I dont want stargate SG1 to go out at its weakness Id rather it go out at its strongest. Like they say leave them asking for me , Today I so rarely find a tv show or movie that gives me that same feeling often I feel bored and tired of it before its even finnished but not with Stargate SG1.

Spoilers!

I am just seeing Season 7 now in canada , Were past the Unas Episode,
                      I liked it since it waisnt a brainless shootem up kill kill ! It had a cow boy in there who was eager to start shooting although they had a squable amongst the SGC both a ethical dilema and a tactical one, The SGC discoverd that the Unas were in such bulk numbers they had a strong will to fight and likely earth would not have succeeded without huge casualties and of course a major set back in getting that ore. Daneil Jackson saves the day by showing that the Unas were not monsters and didnt have a desire to inflict harm on others without a good reason and he discoverd what upset the Unas and eventually in end the SGC benifited from the Unas help and probaily boosted production given their big muscles and willingness.

There was a other episode so far that I have seen that is a total rip off of a Outer limits episode it was almost indenticle , That had me concerned but I can see stargate SG1 is still going. I think after Season 8 which is respectable in itself since so few sci fi shows especially last more then a season some dont even last half of one.They beat trek and are near the X-files but to be honnest breaking a record isnt as important as keeping a good show, The X-files last few seasons were kind of so/so
                      The Egyptian Cat God .

Comment

Originally posted by terraatlantus
                        the 9th chevron MUST BE addressed writers!
                        I think that might be happening in Atlantis.
                        Rocky

Comment

Working...
                        X