That's cruel, John!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's cruel, John!

However funny it was, I thought it was uncool for Sheppard to say to Rodney that he won't have hair with a flat "no!".

Watching Rodney's expression I feared he'd start using hair products like crazy from now on. Poor guy...
    "Yo, you wanna join SG-1?"

sigpic

Originally posted by gkyun View Post
    However funny it was, I thought it was uncool for Sheppard to say to Rodney that he won't have hair with a flat "no!".

Watching Rodney's expression I feared he'd start using hair products like crazy from now on. Poor guy...
    Maybe thats why he still had hair in the alternate timeline!

Time travel ya gotta love it
    A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Well...
      Rodney was kinda stupid to ask that question at that time, where they were going to hunt down one of their dear team members. It was tense, so sheppard was probably mad and just said it.

Comment

Given the history of their relationship and back and forth snarking, how could John resist?
        sigpic

Comment

It was a wonderful answer, and a much-needed moment of levity. HOWEVER, my husband, whose hair is beginning to thin, did NOT think it funny at all!

das
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
            Given the history of their relationship and back and forth snarking, how could John resist?
            I agree. That was just too good to pass up. Besides, he'll probably relent and tell McKay the truth later.

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
              espescially after Rodney making fun of Shep's hair.
              || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by Cautious Explorer View Post
                I agree. That was just too good to pass up. Besides, he'll probably relent and tell McKay the truth later.
                I think you're right! I mean of all the things Sheppard might not have mentioned, McKay asks if he had hair?
                sigpic

Comment

I would have taken the joke a bit further......

"Hmm? Oh. Didn't notice. I was too busy staring at my reflect in your head."
                  Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Cautious Explorer View Post
                    Are you kidding? He won't recant that.
                    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I thought it was hilarious, a real laugh-out-loud moment (which I did). Ya gotta admit, Rodney's ego needs to be kept in check from time to time, and this was one minor, minuscule attempt to do that.

Besides, if Rodney really wants to know if he'll have hair in 25 years, he should look at his male relatives.

Besides again, he should know very well that there's always a 50-50 chance that Sheppard is messing with his head, and to not necessarily believe what he says.

Comment

gold
                        Spoiler:
                        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

It's probably just me, but it seemed like JF was having a hard time keeping a straight face during that line.
                          - Life after Stargate -
                          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                          sigpic

Comment

McKay ask Sheppard about his hair on YouTube
                            Klickety klick
                            I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

I thought it was abit mean especially when you consider that a future Rodney sacrificed half of his life the bring Sheppard back from the future to prevent all those deaths. McKay isnt nearly as arrogant as he used to be so i think Sheppard should start treating McKay with abit more respect. Again, if it wasnt for McKay sheppard would be stuck 48,000 years into the future where he would have likely starved to death.

Comment

Working...
                              X