Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One of the best Season finales ever!!!( Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of the best Season finales ever!!!( Spoilers)

Why?

It was different. They took an SG-1 concept and made it their own. The whole point of Sheppard being shot in the future will likely be the reason they can defeat or stop Michael. It makes it more passionate about seeing Michael defeated. He is one of the best bad guys in the longest time of the SG series.

The hologram Mckay telling the story of what happened was enough to send the strongest man into tears. It just made is so powerful and you are anticipating Sheppard to return to save the day and change this horrible time-line. I love how they made Teyla and her baby so important to the fate of the galaxy, truly brilliant.

I thought the episode would air with Sheppard still stuck 40,000 years into the future. I loved how he returned, set on the mission, and when they get to the place where Michael will bring Teyla, BAM the building collaspses.

Thank goodness we will only have to wait like 3 or 4 months for the conclusion. I see a bright future for Atlantis if they keep writing eps like this.
    sigpic

i loved that Micheal got to be so dominant ...i mean we made him and now he takes over the Pegasus galaxy

last man showed just how deep the story telling can be if the writers try hard enough
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
      i loved that Micheal got to be so dominant ...i mean we made him and now he takes over the Pegasus galaxy

last man showed just how deep the story telling can be if the writers try hard enough
      Dude, my favorite line...

Michael: You know what is ironic? I never asked for any of this.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
        Why?

It was different. They took an SG-1 concept and made it their own. The whole point of Sheppard being shot in the future will likely be the reason they can defeat or stop Michael. It makes it more passionate about seeing Michael defeated. He is one of the best bad guys in the longest time of the SG series.

The hologram Mckay telling the story of what happened was enough to send the strongest man into tears. It just made is so powerful and you are anticipating Sheppard to return to save the day and change this horrible time-line. I love how they made Teyla and her baby so important to the fate of the galaxy, truly brilliant.

I thought the episode would air with Sheppard still stuck 40,000 years into the future. I loved how he returned, set on the mission, and when they get to the place where Michael will bring Teyla, BAM the building collaspses.

Thank goodness we will only have to wait like 3 or 4 months for the conclusion. I see a bright future for Atlantis if they keep writing eps like this.
        Indeed, the DH did an excellent job when McKay was recalling what happened, the delivery on "and then we buried another empty casket" was heart wrenching.

Roll on Season 5

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post

looks like team Atlantis have another guilt trip coming first the replicators decide to destroy human worlds and now Michael is converting some into hybrids and killing the rest.
        Last edited by The_Carpenter; 08 March 2008, 07:09 AM. Reason: spelling
        A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Out of all the season finales, including SG-1, this has to be one of, if not the best finale!!

Dude, my favorite line...

Michael: You know what is ironic? I never asked for any of this.
          Oh without a doubt....we all know the only reason Michael is doing any of this is b/c he is pissed at both sides for screwing with him.
          Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
          &=AWESOME &Forever
          No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
            Indeed, the DH did an excellent job when McKay was recalling what happened, the delivery so "and then we buried another empty casket" was heart wrenching.

Roll on Season 5

looks like team Atlantis have another guilt trip coming first the replicators decide to destroy human worlds and now Michael is converting some into hybrids and killing the rest.
            When I saw Teyla dead on the floor. I was screaming in my mind for Sheppard to get back to his time and save the day.

Originally posted by cabouse18 View Post
            Out of all the season finales, including SG-1, this has to be one of, if not the best finale!!

Oh without a doubt....we all know the only reason Michael is doing any of this is b/c he is pissed at both sides for screwing with him.
            Michael is truly one of the most dynamic and complexed enemies of SGA.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
              Michael is truly one of the most dynamic and complexed enemies of SGA.
              Totally agree there

Comment

the best season finale ever

Comment

Indeed, the best season finale EVER.

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
                    Totally agree there
                    Michael is truly a 3D kinda character.

Originally posted by Jaffa Teal'c View Post
                    the best season finale ever
                    I am still debating if it tops the Seige. I would have to watch both eps over again to make a better comparison.
                    sigpic

Comment

This thread is right above "The Worst Finale Ever" thread. just thought I should point out how we are once again divided as fans.
                      My heart beats in 13/8.

Comment

Originally posted by metabog View Post
                        This thread is right above "The Worst Finale Ever" thread. just thought I should point out how we are once again divided as fans.
                        When are we not? to be honest

Though its not a bad thing as long as things dont get outta hand
                        A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by metabog View Post
                          I did not care for the title of the thread. So I made a new one! The mods can merge this but it needs a universal title, imo.
                          sigpic

Comment

Truly the best non-action season finale ever. It's right up there with The Siege pt II. I say they are both just as good. The Siege for it's action, and The Last Man for its surprising depth of story.
                            Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                            encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                            3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                            4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                            5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper View Post
                              Truly the best non-action season finale ever. It's right up there with The Siege pt II. I say they are both just as good. The Siege for it's action, and The Last Man for its surprising depth of story.
                              It just goes to show that you don't need an epic space battle or ground battle to have an amazing season finale.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X