PDA

View Full Version : HAHAHAHA! Take that, Pegasus!

reddevil18
March 8th, 2008, 01:58 AM
Phoenix - rams one ship, takes out 3.
Pegasus - rams one ship, takes out 2.
Atlantis wins! :lol:

Integrabyte
March 8th, 2008, 01:59 AM
Did you need to open a topic on this issue? Put spoiler tags next time...

The_Carpenter
March 8th, 2008, 02:01 AM
Did you need to open a topic on this issue? Put spoiler tags next time...

Indeed :mckay:

reddevil18
March 8th, 2008, 02:05 AM
Oh, come on! Exodus 2 aired a year and a half ago and TLM aired last night.

Integrabyte
March 8th, 2008, 02:16 AM

I dont have Sci Fi, I have Sky. So TLM will air Tuesday. Believe it or not, tons of people on this board are in the same situation.

reddevil18
March 8th, 2008, 02:22 AM
But we're in TLM folder...The fact is that it's aired and people will discuss it. It's a risk you're taking by being here.

The_Carpenter
March 8th, 2008, 02:51 AM
Lots of people are watching BSG through from the beginning.... me for example now I know not only its fate but that it takes out 2 cylon ships with it :mckay:

At least specify in the thread title that you mean the BSG Pegasus and not the SGA Pegasus Galaxy :mckay:

reddevil18
March 8th, 2008, 02:56 AM
Lots of people are watching BSG through from the beginning.... me for example now I know not only its fate but that it takes out 2 cylon ships with it :mckay:

At least specify in the thread title that you mean the BSG Pegasus and not the SGA Pegasus Galaxy :mckay:
Well, I apologize. But, really, it's been almost 2 years. I understand that you might be upset, but it's a fact that's been known for quite a while and discussed numerous times. Again, I apologize, but how long after an episode airs, or a movie or a book is released do I still have to use spoiler tags?

JackHarkness_Hot
March 8th, 2008, 02:59 AM

That makes a lot more sense now, I was like, "Stargate never had a battleship called the Pegasus."

lol

Pharaoh Atem
March 8th, 2008, 04:04 AM
Phoenix - rams one ship, takes out 3.
Pegasus - rams one ship, takes out 2.
Atlantis wins! :lol:

actually Pegasus (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q65SaDwUHc) took out 3

1 with it's weapons

2 other baseships by lee ramming the ship into them for a total of 3.

besides the Pegasus sacrifice was done much better

AutumnDream
March 8th, 2008, 04:07 AM
Excellent thread.

reddevil18
March 8th, 2008, 04:07 AM
actually Pegasus (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q65SaDwUHc) took out 3

1 with it's weapons

2 other baseships by lee ramming the ship into them

I was referring exclusively to the effect of the ramming. :D

Pharaoh Atem
March 8th, 2008, 04:09 AM
I was referring exclusively to the effect of the ramming

yeah but the rest button was pressed making it worthless :lol:

reddevil18
March 8th, 2008, 04:13 AM
yeah but the rest button was pressed making it worthless :lol:

Yeah...:( But I'd rather we get a ship that we actually keep. Come on, just a tiny little Tau'ri flee...10 ships, that's all I'm asking for.
I'm sure that in the fascist future, the US has at least a dozen ships.

ToasterOnFire
March 8th, 2008, 06:22 AM
Ah, but the Peggy explosion had better CGI. :D

reddevil18
March 8th, 2008, 06:25 AM
Ah, but the Peggy explosion had better CGI. :D

True that. And music. Though, I gotta say, the music for this episode was VERY good.

jasminaGo
March 8th, 2008, 06:48 AM
Yeah...:( But I'd rather we get a ship that we actually keep. Come on, just a tiny little Tau'ri flee...10 ships, that's all I'm asking for.
I'm sure that in the fascist future, the US has at least a dozen ships.

The best way to defeat the enemies, is not by building our own ships or destroying theirs. We just have to try to steal theirs, it's a guarantied victory. :D

reddevil18
March 8th, 2008, 06:52 AM
The best way to defeat the enemies, is not by building our own ships or destroying theirs. We just have to try to steal theirs, it's a guarantied victory. :D

Yeah, but we never get to keep what we find and/or steal...:(

Demerzel
March 8th, 2008, 08:31 AM
Erm.

You simply can't compare BS Pegasus with a Stargate ship. The Battlestars have no shield and they frakking get NUKES sent at them and that's not enough to destroy em or even come remotely close to destroy em. All they have are missiles and guns, and they manage to kick some serious ass.

As for the scene itself, yeah, the Pegasus scene was superior in every aspect. The space battles are seriously better in BSG, not to mention the Vipers are a thousand times cooler than jumpers or 302s.