• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAHAHAHA! Take that, Pegasus!

Phoenix - rams one ship, takes out 3.
    Pegasus - rams one ship, takes out 2.
    Atlantis wins!

Did you need to open a topic on this issue? Put spoiler tags next time...

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
      Did you need to open a topic on this issue? Put spoiler tags next time...
      Indeed
      A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Oh, come on! Exodus 2 aired a year and a half ago and TLM aired last night.

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
          I dont have Sci Fi, I have Sky. So TLM will air Tuesday. Believe it or not, tons of people on this board are in the same situation.

Comment

But we're in TLM folder...The fact is that it's aired and people will discuss it. It's a risk you're taking by being here.

Comment

Lots of people are watching BSG through from the beginning.... me for example now I know not only its fate but that it takes out 2 cylon ships with it

At least specify in the thread title that you mean the BSG Pegasus and not the SGA Pegasus Galaxy
              A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
                Lots of people are watching BSG through from the beginning.... me for example now I know not only its fate but that it takes out 2 cylon ships with it

At least specify in the thread title that you mean the BSG Pegasus and not the SGA Pegasus Galaxy
                Well, I apologize. But, really, it's been almost 2 years. I understand that you might be upset, but it's a fact that's been known for quite a while and discussed numerous times. Again, I apologize, but how long after an episode airs, or a movie or a book is released do I still have to use spoiler tags?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
                  That makes a lot more sense now, I was like, "Stargate never had a battleship called the Pegasus."

lol

Comment

Phoenix - rams one ship, takes out 3.
                    Pegasus - rams one ship, takes out 2.
                    Atlantis wins!
                    actually Pegasus took out 3

1 with it's weapons

2 other baseships by lee ramming the ship into them for a total of 3.

besides the Pegasus sacrifice was done much better
                    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Excellent thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                        actually Pegasus took out 3

1 with it's weapons

2 other baseships by lee ramming the ship into them
                        I was referring exclusively to the effect of the ramming.

Comment

I was referring exclusively to the effect of the ramming

yeah but the rest button was pressed making it worthless
                          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                            yeah but the rest button was pressed making it worthless
                            Yeah... But I'd rather we get a ship that we actually keep. Come on, just a tiny little Tau'ri flee...10 ships, that's all I'm asking for.
                            I'm sure that in the fascist future, the US has at least a dozen ships.

Comment

Ah, but the Peggy explosion had better CGI.

Comment

Working...
                              X