No announcement yet.

Stargate SG-1 -Movie Web: Exclusive Interview: Michael Shanks - Rage of Angels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate SG-1 -Movie Web: Exclusive Interview: Michael Shanks - Rage of Angels

From Movie Web:

http://www.movieweb.com/tv/news/59/27159.php

(Please follow the link for the complete interview.)

Source: Brian Gallagher

Saturday, March 8th, 2008

I just got off the phone with actor Michael Shanks, who starred in the long-running sci-fi series Stargate SG-1, about his new Stargate straight-to-DVD movie, Stargate: The Ark of Truth. During that interview, the actor confirmed he has a new project called Reach of Angels that's been greenlit by MGM, and that his Stargate SG-1 co-star Christopher Judge (Teal'c) wrote the pilot and will star.

BG: I see you've written and directed a couple of episodes of Stargate SG-1 in the past. Are you planning on doing anymore writing or directing for TV or film somewhere down the line?

Michael Shanks: "Well, Chris Judge and I have a project that's going forward with MGM called Reach of Angels, that Chris wrote the pilot script for. If it goes to series, which is our belief and wish, we'll both be writing for that as well as acting in it. Whether or not I decide to direct is another whole ball of wax, but we definitely want to create the mythology of that program if it goes to series. So, definitely it's something I plan on doing in the future, if not for that project then for something else."

**snippage**

Keep your eyes peeled for my full interview with Michael Shanks about the new Stargate: The Ark of Truth DVD, and we'll definitely keep you posted on this new development as well.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter
Working...
X