This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rachel Luttrell ... a bartender??

I just found this while doing an image search on google. I found Rachel Luttrell's picture on a website for "Marie`s Southern Comfort Catering", listed as a bartender in the staff section. I dunno, maybe it's old news but I'm seeing it for the first time. Has anyone else seen this yet?

Here's the link:
    http://www.mariessoutherncomfort.com/id5.html

What is wrong with being a bartender? You have to get jobs when you wait for work as an actor.

Many many many actors have done many many many small jobs.

I tell you, if you begin searching who has been a pizza deliverer for a few months or a carpenter or a bartender, you are far from over.
    No rep points, I'm out of the Karma now. No title would be perfect.
    I apologize for not having time to read everything, and missing relevant contributions.
    Please don't read my posts as important about real life issues, and don't reply as such.

Comment

Wow, wait a minute, I was never implying anything was wrong with that, I just was just posting this cause I thought it was interesting. Isn't everyone a little interested with what "celebs" did b4 they were famous? Maybe it's just me.

Comment

Thanks for the link, its fun to see them in real world setting.
        It's even more interesting because it's not a "this was them before" but that is a current web page and still has her listed as an employee.

Comment

I was looking at their menu, and I sincerely doubt that a place in CA can serve authentic Louisiana cajun food. People from here know better, and unless she once lived here, I bet its nothing like the real thing.
          We take pride in our food...

Comment

Originally posted by user4574
            Wow, wait a minute, I was never implying anything was wrong with that, I just was just posting this cause I thought it was interesting.
            Oh, ok then. I missunderstood. Sorry.
            No rep points, I'm out of the Karma now. No title would be perfect.
            I apologize for not having time to read everything, and missing relevant contributions.
            Please don't read my posts as important about real life issues, and don't reply as such.

Comment

Probably old. The chuch i worked for as a secretary 6 years ago still has me listed.

Comment

Wow... that's sloppy.
                But still, when you see that church page, it's it like looking at preserved history?

Comment

I just found this while doing an image search on google. I found Rachel Luttrell's picture on a website for "Marie`s Southern Comfort Catering", listed as a bartender in the staff section. I dunno, maybe it's old news but I'm seeing it for the first time. Has anyone else seen this yet?

Here's the link:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........Cajun food.....soooo yummy.

I need to visit New Orleans again. I love that town. And I wasn't there for Mardi Gras either......

Luttrel is an attractive women but she's no Amaterasu......but if she can cook Cajun too.......must......resist .........urge........to propose...........marriage.........

Comment

I'm tellin you, that's not real cajun food. For example, I have NEVER heard of "Cajun Roasted Cornish Hens". Cornish hens... please...

What they need to get is some good fried catfish or anything with crawfish.

Comment

Here's the link:
                      I thought everybody knew that! I remember finding that photo months ago adn going, hmm, well, actors do all sorts of odd jobs while looking for work, and this was one of them. It's just odd that the place actually puts up photos of its staff (or former staff) on its site.

Comment

Cool, I'll have to show that to a couple friends.

2004 Get in the Gate Winner

The less often a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.

Comment

She is also a dancer; she mentioned that in one article.

Comment

Originally posted by prion
                            She is also a dancer; she mentioned that in one article.
                            She looks like a dancer.

Comment

She played a dancer in an episode of Touched By An Angel that was on recently in reruns on Hallmark Channel. The ep was called "The Sixteenth Minute". I didn't know she was a real dancer.

Comment

Working...
                              X