To Spend an Eternity with Rodney would be great

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To Spend an Eternity with Rodney would be great

really great episode, but to spend eternity with Rodney would be really cool ! so much we could talk about wow , my stars discuss
    sigpic
    May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Well if he was in hologram form so you could hit pause from time to time it would be ok. Don't get me wrong, I love Rodney, but having him talking non-stop may get a bit annoying at times.
    sigpic

Find your Destiny

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora24 View Post
      Well if he was in hologram form so you could hit pause from time to time it would be ok. Don't get me wrong, I love Rodney, but having him talking non-stop may get a bit annoying at times.

yeah, but it would be great to talk to him about stuff, hope dreams and then i would ask him all kinds of sciencey stuff we have tons of fun
      sigpic
      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora24 View Post
        Completely agree. I love Rodney, but I couldn't live with him. He'd be condescending if you asked him to show you how to build a nuke or something. He seems to get like that a lot when it comes to folks not as smart as him.

Comment

i must admit Rodney has been a pain in the butt throughout the first half of the season, i remember when Rodney went on missions and they would always be an argument between Sheppard and him, but he has really improved greatly he has become such a great person, and the fact that he spent the rest of his life trying to fix mistakes and save everybody and Sheppard too says a lot
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cynatnite View Post
            Completely agree. I love Rodney, but I couldn't live with him. He'd be condescending if you asked him to show you how to build a nuke or something. He seems to get like that a lot when it comes to folks not as smart as him.
            Makes me wonder how he handled teaching. It must have seemed soooooo lame compared to what he was doing on Atlantis. I bet he made his students feel like complete idiots
            sigpic

Comment

Heh, I never even though of that.

Rodney as a professor...dear God...

Comment

Originally posted by Gate-builder View Post
                Makes me wonder how he handled teaching. It must have seemed soooooo lame compared to what he was doing on Atlantis. I bet he made his students feel like complete idiots

yeah , but what i was saying is that Rodney has improved his personality lately, hey he's no Kavanaugh that for sure !
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X