carsons fate spoliers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

carsons fate spoliers

so anyone wanna Speculate on what happen to Carson.....i'm assuming he died due to everyone being to busy to find a cure for the cloning issue and finally everyone gave up or he was sent back to earth maybe??
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

I am a little upset that his fate wasn't addressed at all. Considering we just saw him in the last episode, I mean, come on!
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I think it's safe to assume Carson didn't make it. No one did.

Comment

I think this was a read between the lines kind of explanation. Woolsey came down like a hammer on Keller - ending her humanitarian aid, scaling back her department, ending her research on the Hoffan drug. I doubt he gave anyone the time to reseach the peptide stuff especially after she left.

I think they abandon the research, and he died when the power went out.
        sigpic
        Sig by Luciana
        My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
          I am a little upset that his fate wasn't addressed at all. Considering we just saw him in the last episode, I mean, come on!
          While I suppose it could have used a mention, I kinda figured with no more research into the Hoffin drug, and no more looking for Michael to get answers, that he was pretty much done for.

Comment

I guess there really wasn't time, but we can take comfort that he is safe and sound in the stasis pod.
            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Yes and considering they were dealing with a stronger Michael, you would think getting the one person who had spent more time with him, spent more time with the medical research then anyone... well you would think "fixing" Clone!Carson would be top priority! But nooooo. Lets just ignore Clone!Carson even exists... typical lack of follow through.

Comment

Willowscat you'd be right there.

Except that you need to remember the IOA's position was rpetty clear. Atlantis was a fortress, it was a research base so they could leach out of the Ancient database. They couldn't care less about Michael.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
                  Yes and considering they were dealing with a stronger Michael, you would think getting the one person who had spent more time with him, spent more time with the medical research then anyone... well you would think "fixing" Clone!Carson would be top priority! But nooooo. Lets just ignore Clone!Carson even exists... typical lack of follow through.
                  Well, the thing is, they couldn't mention Carson without spoiling season 5.
                  These are the wrong people... in the wrong place.

Comment

Originally posted by Detox View Post
                    Well, the thing is, they couldn't mention Carson without spoiling season 5.
                    Which is what exactly? They find a cure for him and the side effects of the Hoffan drug actually kills Keller? That would be some irony. She is doing research to cure Carson and just when she achieves her objective she falls ill from the Hoffan drug. Carson is still recovering and so no one is around to find a cure for Jennifer.

Comment

Worst case scenario, they probably would've brought him back to Earth. Either in a body bag to be buried or they would've rushed him to a stasis pod in the Ancient Outpost. They weren't forced out of Atlantis so there's no reason for them to leave him there if they couldn't find a cure just yet.

Originally posted by SP90 View Post
                      Which is what exactly? They find a cure for him and the side effects of the Hoffan drug actually kills Keller? That would be some irony. She is doing research to cure Carson and just when she achieves her objective she falls ill from the Hoffan drug. Carson is still recovering and so no one is around to find a cure for Jennifer.
                      Well we know Carson only appears in 5 episodes. If that's because he dies (perhaps because the cure doesn't take) or because he returns to Earth they wouldn't want to reveal as much in this episode and they might not have wanted to say he was never cured.
                      Last edited by Xaeden; 09 March 2008, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Maybe he was saved. Yes, Kellar went back to Earth, but I'm sure a fair few Atlantis people kept working and eventually came up with a cure, curing Carson, who then maybe went back to Earth to live out the rest of his days?
                        sigpic
                        It's Probin' Time!

Comment

It was appropriate to leave carson's fate out of this episode. It didn't have anything to do with anything in there. Besides all information we have about the future is through McKay's eyes, meaning all kinds of stuff could have happened to Carson but since McKay quit the stargate programme we wouldn't know because he doesn't know (lost his security clearance).

Furthermore it's also clear that the strategy of the IOA is to hedgehog into Atlantis like the replicators did. That doesn't mean they would have abandoned Carson, just that at the time McKay leaves they're focusing on not losing their beachhead first then worrying about winning later. Sensible strategy.

Also McKay couldn't do anything to save Carson seeing he's not an MD, all he could have done is reprogramme the replicator nanites to fix Carson or something (which they'll probably do in season 5 if what I read here is true that Carson is slated to return for another few episodes ).
                          I'm an average viewer. As plain as they come. People make TV shows based on my demographic.

Million's of ZPM's, ZPM's for free! Millions of ZPM's, ZPM's for me!

Comment

Working...
                          X