Does Teyla...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Teyla...

Does Teyla have an influence over Kanaan? If Michael is using wraith telepathic abilities to keep his soldiers under his control, wouldn't it be a battle of minds over who takes control? After all, she does have the gift.

It's possible that Teyla has influence over Kanaan. Maybe that was the reason she got to him while they where waiting for Michael. But I don't think she's capable of standing up to Micheal, he's a lot more powerfull now then a normal Wraith. But it will be a good scene if she tries.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
      It's possible that Teyla has influence over Kanaan. Maybe that was the reason she got to him while they where waiting for Michael. But I don't think she's capable of standing up to Micheal, he's a lot more powerfull now then a normal Wraith. But it will be a good scene if she tries.
      if anything i think micheal would have less power than other wraith because to cant heal as quick because he doesn't suck human life anymore to heal himself
      sigpic
      [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

Originally posted by The.Road.Not.Taken View Post
        if anything i think micheal would have less power than other wraith because to cant heal as quick because he doesn't suck human life anymore to heal himself
        But he was powerful enough to send Teyla visions across the galaxy. Wraith usually need to be relatively close to other Wraith so they can comunicate with telepathy, which suggests he's stronger then before.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy17 View Post
          Does Teyla have an influence over Kanaan? If Michael is using wraith telepathic abilities to keep his soldiers under his control, wouldn't it be a battle of minds over who takes control? After all, she does have the gift.
          It would be interesting to see a battle between Michael and Teyla in Kanaan's brain, you know, of the pulling kind...

Kanaan won't at all be happy about his brain splitting into two, but oh yeah... Who cares.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
            It would be interesting to see a battle between Michael and Teyla in Kanaan's brain, you know, of the pulling kind...

Kanaan won't at all be happy about his brain splitting into two, but oh yeah... Who cares.

Soooo true....that is if the guy has any brain left after all Michael has done to him. after hearing him talk, sounds like his brain a jello mold just waiting for someone poke it in order to get it moving!
            Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
            &=AWESOME &Forever
            No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

Originally posted by cabouse18 View Post
              Soooo true....that is if the guy has any brain left after all Michael has done to him. after hearing him talk, sounds like his brain a jello mold just waiting for someone poke it in order to get it moving!
              Kanaan: "Tey-la?"

Looks like he's going to be good only for 'ooh''s and 'aah''s in the future. But she can get that, and much more, with Kanaan's boss.

And after she's half-Wraith, maybe Todd would see more than a 'tasty meal' when she's concerned...

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy17 View Post
                When Teyla used her gift before it put her baby at risk in Spoils of War. I could see why she'd be reluctant to do it a second time.

Comment

Originally posted by cynatnite View Post
                  When Teyla used her gift before it put her baby at risk in Spoils of War. I could see why she'd be reluctant to do it a second time.
                  And she's definitely not doing that to/with Michael, since he can take her over so quickly. But then again, she might have had a too open mind in "Michael", and when the visions hit, she was desperate for news on Kanaan. Silly woman. You'd think by now she knew what she was.

Comment

Working...
                  X