PDA

View Full Version : Don't Worry, the Season 5 Opener Fixes Everything! (Season 4 SPOILERS)

Ripple in Space
March 4th, 2008, 04:04 PM
All the leaked spoilers for Season 5 are a hoax, the opener and second episode fix everything...

[EDIT: SPOILERS for all of Season Four ...]
Keller is revealed to be an Asuran.
RepliKeller tainted the samples of Carson's DNA; also, under the guise of taking blood samples and inoculating Carson, RepiKeller was actually poisoning him which was the true cause of his illness, there is no genetic problem, since he's the REAL DEAL.
The Asurans were in fact destroyed, the sole survivors were Niam's faction who freed both the real Weir and Keller. The real Weir is their leader, because she's teaching them how to become more human.
Unfortunately before the real Keller was freed, she was tortured and her vocal chords were removed. She is now mute, and decides to only wear bikinis to signify her freedom (like Teal'c growing out his hair... only much better).
Carter leaves Atlantis to retake command of SG-1. All of SG-1 guest star in her appearances in S5.
Woolsey is just serving as the IOA's liaison to Atlantis, Weir returns to take command.
Having discovered that Beckett is the real Carson, he re-assumes his role as Chief of Medicine.

BubblingOverWithIdeas
March 4th, 2008, 05:01 PM
All the leaked spoilers for Season 5 are a hoax, the opener and second episode fix everything...

RepliKeller tainted the samples of Carson's DNA; also, under the guise of taking blood samples and inoculating Carson, RepiKeller was actually poisoning him which was the true cause of his illness, there is no genetic problem, since he's the REAL DEAL.
The Asurans were in fact destroyed, the sole survivors were Niam's faction who freed both the real Weir and Keller. The real Weir is their leader, because she's teaching them how to become more human.
Unfortunately before the real Keller was freed, she was tortured and her vocal chords were removed. She is now mute, and decides to only wear bikinis to signify her freedom (like Teal'c growing out his hair... only much better).
Carter leaves Atlantis to retake command of SG-1. All of SG-1 guest star in her appearances in S5.
Woolsey is just serving as the IOA's liaison to Atlantis, Weir returns to take command.
Having discovered that Beckett is the real Carson, he re-assumes his role as Chief of Medicine.

If only. (except for that exploitative bikini idea) I'm not really annoyed by Keller, but it would be funny to watch her try to speak without sound coming out.

Jumper_One
March 4th, 2008, 05:02 PM

um NO :D

Ice Wolf
March 4th, 2008, 05:27 PM
If only.

Mitchell82
March 4th, 2008, 05:29 PM

Thankfully this won't happen. Though I like the Bikini Keller idea.

Reiko
March 4th, 2008, 07:39 PM

If only! Keller in a bikini is disturbing but getting her vocal chords removed has to be the best thing ever. :D

Yes. If only...

kali1
March 4th, 2008, 08:10 PM
LOL about Keller's vocal chords being removed! That is just waay too funny! I'd vote for that! http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/happy0168.gif

Platschu
March 4th, 2008, 10:09 PM
I think it is sick rather than funny. :S

Fenrir Foxz
March 4th, 2008, 10:12 PM
Thankfully this won't happen. Though I like the Bikini Keller idea.

I agree to both ;) :D

I think it is sick rather than funny. :S

Indeed, I find nothing wrong with Keller's voice or what she has to say... quite the opposite actually :P

jelgate
March 4th, 2008, 10:13 PM

Its a good thing none of that will ever happen

jonos101
March 4th, 2008, 10:32 PM
keller in bikini.... i like :D
maybe with sam in bikini to :p

Fenrir Foxz
March 4th, 2008, 10:35 PM
Its a good thing none of that will ever happen

:indeed:

Yeah maybe Alicia Vega aswell :p

ykickamoocow
March 4th, 2008, 11:57 PM

Or a better idea is if they share 1 bikini between them :D

Fenrir Foxz
March 5th, 2008, 01:00 AM
Or a better idea is if they share 1 bikini between them :D

So how's that going to work, they both get in the same bikini or one has the top half the other has the bottom? :P

ykickamoocow
March 5th, 2008, 01:32 AM
So how's that going to work, they both get in the same bikini or one has the top half the other has the bottom? :P

One has the top half and the other has the bottom. The only problem is who gets which part of the bikini :D

Fenrir Foxz
March 5th, 2008, 01:39 AM
One has the top half and the other has the bottom. The only problem is who gets which part of the bikini :D

Yeah that's what I thought you ment :D I say we let them fight over their preference :P

Falcon Horus
March 5th, 2008, 05:01 AM
CRACK-FIC please.... Please? [insert puppy eyes]

Mitchell82
March 5th, 2008, 11:51 AM

WHat about Keller and Carter without the Bikini's?;)

Mitchell82
March 5th, 2008, 11:52 AM
If only! Keller in a bikini is disturbing but getting her vocal chords removed has to be the best thing ever. :D

Yes. If only...

No it wouldn't. They should have done that with Weir though. *runs to a galaxy far far away*

Vala_M
March 5th, 2008, 01:15 PM
And where did those come from? I have never seen them? I wish that most of them were true.

Vala,

jenks
March 5th, 2008, 01:57 PM
^^The first line of the first post is a bit of a giveaway.

Vala_M
March 7th, 2008, 01:54 PM
^^The first line of the first post is a bit of a giveaway.

I know that but where did they originate from? A forum? A Stargate website?

Vala,

jenks
March 7th, 2008, 02:50 PM
Ripple in Space's imagination?