Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't Worry, the Season 5 Opener Fixes Everything! (Season 4 SPOILERS)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't Worry, the Season 5 Opener Fixes Everything! (Season 4 SPOILERS)

All the leaked spoilers for Season 5 are a hoax, the opener and second episode fix everything...

[EDIT: SPOILERS for all of Season Four ...]
    Spoiler:
    • Keller is revealed to be an Asuran.
    • RepliKeller tainted the samples of Carson's DNA; also, under the guise of taking blood samples and inoculating Carson, RepiKeller was actually poisoning him which was the true cause of his illness, there is no genetic problem, since he's the REAL DEAL.
    • The Asurans were in fact destroyed, the sole survivors were Niam's faction who freed both the real Weir and Keller. The real Weir is their leader, because she's teaching them how to become more human.
    • Unfortunately before the real Keller was freed, she was tortured and her vocal chords were removed. She is now mute, and decides to only wear bikinis to signify her freedom (like Teal'c growing out his hair... only much better).
    • Carter leaves Atlantis to retake command of SG-1. All of SG-1 guest star in her appearances in S5.
    • Woolsey is just serving as the IOA's liaison to Atlantis, Weir returns to take command.
    • Having discovered that Beckett is the real Carson, he re-assumes his role as Chief of Medicine.
    Last edited by Darren; 04 March 2008, 04:48 PM.
    sigpic
    "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
    ~David Hewlett

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post
    All the leaked spoilers for Season 5 are a hoax, the opener and second episode fix everything...
    • RepliKeller tainted the samples of Carson's DNA; also, under the guise of taking blood samples and inoculating Carson, RepiKeller was actually poisoning him which was the true cause of his illness, there is no genetic problem, since he's the REAL DEAL.
    • The Asurans were in fact destroyed, the sole survivors were Niam's faction who freed both the real Weir and Keller. The real Weir is their leader, because she's teaching them how to become more human.
    • Unfortunately before the real Keller was freed, she was tortured and her vocal chords were removed. She is now mute, and decides to only wear bikinis to signify her freedom (like Teal'c growing out his hair... only much better).
    • Carter leaves Atlantis to retake command of SG-1. All of SG-1 guest star in her appearances in S5.
    • Woolsey is just serving as the IOA's liaison to Atlantis, Weir returns to take command.
    • Having discovered that Beckett is the real Carson, he re-assumes his role as Chief of Medicine.
    If only. (except for that exploitative bikini idea) I'm not really annoyed by Keller, but it would be funny to watch her try to speak without sound coming out.

Comment

um NO
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

If only.
        sigpic

Comment

Thankfully this won't happen. Though I like the Bikini Keller idea.
          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Spoiler:
            If only! Keller in a bikini is disturbing but getting her vocal chords removed has to be the best thing ever.

Yes. If only...

Comment

LOL about Keller's vocal chords being removed! That is just waay too funny! I'd vote for that!

Comment

I think it is sick rather than funny.
                "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                  Thankfully this won't happen. Though I like the Bikini Keller idea.
                  I agree to both

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                  I think it is sick rather than funny.
                  Indeed, I find nothing wrong with Keller's voice or what she has to say... quite the opposite actually

Comment

Spoiler:
                    Its a good thing none of that will ever happen
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

keller in bikini.... i like
                      maybe with sam in bikini to

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                      Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        Its a good thing none of that will ever happen

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
                        Yeah maybe Alicia Vega aswell

Comment

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
                          Or a better idea is if they share 1 bikini between them

Comment

Originally posted by ykickamoocow View Post
                            Or a better idea is if they share 1 bikini between them
                            So how's that going to work, they both get in the same bikini or one has the top half the other has the bottom?

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
                              So how's that going to work, they both get in the same bikini or one has the top half the other has the bottom?
                              One has the top half and the other has the bottom. The only problem is who gets which part of the bikini

Comment

Working...
                              X