Hezmollah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hezmollah

Does that mean anything on Farscape? I was watching the Stargate SG-1 episode 200 recently and when they're parodying Farscape Teal'c says "Hezmollah" or something that sounds like that.

Does that actually mean something or were they doing it just to be funny?
    Who's the black private Jaffa that's a sex machine to all the Tau'ri women? Teal'c!
    Who is the man that would risk his neck for his fellow Jaffa? Teal'c!
    Indeed.

He actually says "Hezmana", and yes, it does mean something, just about everything they said was a made-up swear word from Farscape. Hezmana means Hell.

Comment

Originally posted by THe KiKO peRsON View Post
      He actually says "Hezmana", and yes, it does mean something, just about everything they said was a made-up swear word from Farscape. Hezmana means Hell.
      Yea! I think they got in almost all the swear words.

Comment

Probably. I'll find a script thing for that episode.

Here, I bolded the Farscape swears:

SCENE: Flashes on to the bridge of a ship a little like Moya from farscape, with a member of SG-1 taking on the persona of the show. The vessel is taking heavy damage.

VALA: {Aeryn} Call me fahrbot, *heads over to control panel* but they're gonna have our mivonks on a platter if we don't *gasps, as a man wraps his arms round her, It's Jackson, they look at each other passionately before she continues* starburst the draz out of here.

JACKSON: {Crichton} cluster's been damaged. We're not going anywhere.

CARTER: {Chiana} *walks on to the bridge, with the same walk as chiana, over to Teal'c* Oh, dren.

TEAL'C: {D'argo} Hezmana!

VALA: {Aeryn} *Ship is knocked sideways, Vala almost falling before Jackson drags her back to him* Frell!

MITCHELL: {Stark} *turns* Aw, son of a hazmot!

ASGARD: {Rygel} Yotz!

Actually, that's not all the farscape swears. There's trelk, and rygel's fa-pu-ta, and a bunch more.

Comment

Oohhh thanks
          Who's the black private Jaffa that's a sex machine to all the Tau'ri women? Teal'c!
          Who is the man that would risk his neck for his fellow Jaffa? Teal'c!
          Indeed.

Comment

Working...
          X