This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alicia Vega TPTB answer to Ford???

I personal think it's safe to say fords dead and the fans keep sayin "we want ford back" but i feel that the reason TPTB are bring it a new lower ranking character is to bring back the feeling ford did.....

anyone else agree??
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
    I personal think it's safe to say fords dead and the fans keep sayin "we want ford back" but i feel that the reason TPTB are bring it a new lower ranking character is to bring back the feeling ford did.....

anyone else agree??
    yh definatly the TPTB know that they don't want ford back so they made a new charatcher just to please the fans ( LETS HOPE) hopefully she has the same bad-ass quality as ford did
    sigpic
    [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

Kinda makes you wonder... If Ford had breasts, would he have been written off the show?

Comment

I think tptb are idiotic in what they have done with not bringing back ford when there have been so many oportunities to do so. That being said, I love everything else they have done but their choice to not have him return will only make me hate any charcter they hope can replace him no matter how likeable said charcter may be becuase I am stubborn and loyal.

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
        Kinda makes you wonder... If Ford had breasts, would he have been written off the show?
        That would be a no.
        Last edited by GATEGOD; 04 March 2008, 07:50 AM.

Comment

Can someone answer me this? I don't have time to dig through dozens of pages of discussion? WHY was she renamed from Alison Porter? I preferred that name better.

Vala,

Comment

I think that would depend on size...Wier was still written off. Now, if Wier had the body of a supermodel...would she have been written off or just have a costume change?
            Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Originally posted by Vala_M View Post
              Can someone answer me this? I don't have time to dig through dozens of pages of discussion? WHY was she renamed from Alison Porter? I preferred that name better.

Vala,
              I think Alicia Vega is the actress's name. Though lt. Vega sounds really cool.

Comment

If Ford had breasts, would he have been written off the show?
                No, he never would have gotten on the show, and they would have just hired a woman instead

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
                  I think Alicia Vega is the actress's name. Though lt. Vega sounds really cool.
                  The actress is called Leela Sevasta.

Comment

She's probably there to replace Teyla is the story arc with the baby means someone has to be a mommy and not a warrior princess...

Comment

Originally posted by vjlax18 View Post
                      She's probably there to replace Teyla is the story arc with the baby means someone has to be a mommy and not a warrior princess...
                      terla anit being replace i dnt want her to this charatcher is not joining shpards team
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post

anyone else agree??
                        Interesting thought. Not sure if I agree. Isn't part of the reason the character was created to even up the male/female ratio a bit now that Woolsey has become leader instead of and?

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                          Interesting thought. Not sure if I agree. Isn't part of the reason the character was created to even up the male/female ratio a bit now that Woolsey has become leader instead of and?
                          quite possible on TPTB know why she was brought it
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vala_M View Post

Vala,
                            They decided to use the Alison Porter name for a scientist who appears in season 5 (dunno how many eps may just be 1). Most likely there was an issue with there already being a Captain Alison Porter either in the air force or in another media production
                            A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
                              The actress is called Leela Sevasta.
                              never heard of her!

Comment

Working...
                              X