This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wolf SG-Scotland - anyone goin'?

Is there anyone but me an' my team goin' to SG-Scotland in a couple of weeks?

Sound off troops!
    sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Originally posted by BruTak
    Is there anyone but me an' my team goin' to SG-Scotland in a couple of weeks?

Sound off troops!
    Me

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
      Me
      Okay, there's six (so far) in my squad. You bringing any backup?
      sigpic
      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Okay, there's six (so far) in my squad. You bringing any backup?
        Three. All shippers, all armed with penguins. We're the fluffy squad.

Comment

Three. All shippers, all armed with penguins. We're the fluffy squad.
          Yay fluffy Squad!

I like it!

((((((((Bru'tak)))))))

Have a hug, because I feel like we're old friends. I've met several SG999ers and I work at lomond shores with Mr Gallagher.(To this day I don't know his first name).

I went to the Away Team a few years back. Were you there?
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
            Yay fluffy Squad!

I like it!

((((((((Bru'tak)))))))

Have a hug, because I feel like we're old friends. I've met several SG999ers and I work at lomond shores with Mr Gallagher.(To this day I don't know his first name).

I went to the Away Team a few years back. Were you there?
            Hmmm... It's not often I get hugged by nice young ladies (unless you count my two lovely nieces of course), but anyway...

The chances are, yes, you would've seen us. I was probably the one sitting behind a table on which was set up the following - our team flag, a large skull & crossbones, my much battered and scratched laptop, half the SGC armoury (replica P90's, replica Glock 17's, replica SPAS 12 shotguns etc.) and a couple of our mascots. Does a cute looking green alien by the name of Roswell ring any bells?

Penguins? Pah! We don' need no steenkin' penguins! Team SG-999 has the one and only (thank God) Scoobie the Gun-Toting Bear...
            sigpic

Comment

What is it? i live i cumbria, so i could probably go what ever it may be.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
                What is it? i live i cumbria, so i could probably go what ever it may be.
                Details for Wolf SG-Scotland can be obtained from: www.wolfevents.co.uk
                sigpic

Comment

Hmmm... It's not often I get hugged by nice young ladies (unless you count my two lovely nieces of course), but anyway...

The chances are, yes, you would've seen us. I was probably the one sitting behind a table on which was set up the following - our team flag, a large skull & crossbones, my much battered and scratched laptop, half the SGC armoury (replica P90's, replica Glock 17's, replica SPAS 12 shotguns etc.) and a couple of our mascots. Does a cute looking green alien by the name of Roswell ring any bells?

Penguins? Pah! We don' need no steenkin' penguins! Team SG-999 has the one and only (thank God) Scoobie the Gun-Toting Bear...
                  Shipper penguins rock!

Yeah I remember you lot!

You were noramlly a couple of tables along from the hearing dog woman???

I miss the Away Team *sniffles*

I need a hug!

Hope to see you at the Quality. We'll be armed with penguins!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Shipper penguins rock!

Yeah I remember you lot!

You were noramlly a couple of tables along from the hearing dog woman???

I miss the Away Team *sniffles*

I need a hug!

Hope to see you at the Quality. We'll be armed with penguins!!!!
                    We were usually opposite the hearing dog lady, but yes that was us.

I miss the Away Team as well... Not so much for the episodes of Star Trek of whatever, but for seeing all my friends from far flung places (Perth for example) in one place and on a semi-regular basis.

I've got loads of vivid and funny memories of my long years of Away Team attendance.
                    There used to be a group of about 10 or so (including myself) who'd sit in the very back row of the video room and heckle the action on screen - happy days...

Penguins I hear you say? Hah!
                    The current roster of Team SG-999's furry mascots runs to: 8 teddy bears (various sizes and dispositions), 3 monkeys (ditto), 2 aliens (one large, one small), one Hardcore Hamster, a tiger by the name of Hobbes and Dylan the Wonder Cat.

CAVEAT URSA!
                    sigpic

Comment

We were usually opposite the hearing dog lady, but yes that was us.

I miss the Away Team as well... Not so much for the episodes of Star Trek of whatever, but for seeing all my friends from far flung places (Perth for example) in one place and on a semi-regular basis.

I've got loads of vivid and funny memories of my long years of Away Team attendance.
                      There used to be a group of about 10 or so (including myself) who'd sit in the very back row of the video room and heckle the action on screen - happy days...

Penguins I hear you say? Hah!
                      The current roster of Team SG-999's furry mascots runs to: 8 teddy bears (various sizes and dispositions), 3 monkeys (ditto), 2 aliens (one large, one small), one Hardcore Hamster, a tiger by the name of Hobbes and Dylan the Wonder Cat.

CAVEAT URSA!
                      lol

VIRTUS SOLA SHIP!

The virtue of ship learning!

taken from

VIRTUS SOLA NOBILITAS

The virtue of noble learning.

Don't know the Latin word for ship

Thanks for signing my guestbook!!!

I miss the away team

*bursts out crying*

I was with them for four years!
                      sigpic

Comment

lol

VIRTUS SOLA SHIP!

taken from

VIRTUS SOLA NOBILITAS

I miss the away team

*bursts out crying*

I used to go to the Away Team!!

Suekay did you get your tickets okay?

Comment

lol

VIRTUS SOLA SHIP!

taken from

VIRTUS SOLA NOBILITAS

I miss the away team

*bursts out crying*

A mere four years?

My dear child, I still have my Convention badges for every Scottish Star Trek Con I attended - starting way waaaay back with SilverCon in 1991 and ending with Continuum 2001.

God - that makes me sound so old...
                          sigpic

Comment

Alrite guys! I'll be there with bells on! Ok not really, if I was you'ld recognise me straight away. My name is Colin and I'll be there with a few friends. I remember seeing the SG999ers there last time, but I didn't talk to you guys. Wanted to talk to you about your stuff, which was pretty cool by the way!

Nice name Bru'Tak! A pun if you may...Irn Bru'Tak, the human replicator, made in scotland from Girders

FOGHORN FILMS PRESENTS...

To watch Darkness, a non stargate related short film
                            from the creators of The Bringer of War, Please Click here

Click here to join the Official "Bringer of War" MySpace

Comment

I used to go to the Away Team!!

Suekay did you get your tickets okay?
                              I'm paying at the door.

I thought I recognised your face!!!!

I bet I've talked to you before!

Bru'tak - I started Away Teaming at 11. I couldn't really start earlier as my parents are trekkies, but arent as devout about it as I am.

Talked to John Gallagher today,and I'll see you there.

Indiana - I was talking to a friend of mine. Do you work with a guy Called Kevin Lynch?

My friend lives in westercraigs court btw.

It's a SMALL SMALL WORLD I TELL YOU!

CON UPDATE - Paul McGillion WILL BE THERE!!!!!!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X