This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm Glad... (AoT Spoilers)

This movie was average, but served it's purpose in ridding itself of the dreaded Orii storyline I hate so much.

Now we can all move on and forget about all the pain we say through as SG-1 fans.

There was no need to make a new thread just for this.

Comment

Who says that all of the Sg-1 fanbase hated the Ori storyline? You make assumptions that hold no ground.

Comment

Originally posted by BigR View Post
        This movie was average, but served it's purpose in ridding itself of the dreaded Orii storyline I hate so much.

Now we can all move on and forget about all the pain we say through as SG-1 fans.
        I agree.

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

Was this thread necessary? We have the unofficial thread until the DVD is in stores...

Comment

S9 a S10 were great and I loved the Ori story-arc. But AoT was awful
            Stolen Kosovo
            sigpic

Comment

And there are those of us who think the Ori storyline was the best thing to happen to SG1 since Season 6.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Sounds like just another place for the season 9/10 haters to moan. There's anti threads in each seasons section, that's the place to go, not start another pointless thread.

Comment

Despite how tacked on some fans believe the Ori plot seems to be, it actually fits in with the larger scope of the series as the Ancients have been around (albeit only mentioned) since Season 1 and the idea of ascension has been there since Seasons 3 and 4. The Ori are just the pay-off to show us what would happen if there were evil ascended ancients.
                  This time... it's war!

Comment

Working...
                  X