PDA

View Full Version : Ark of the Truth Rating?

Airsoftguy
March 2nd, 2008, 04:25 PM
Ok, so SOME fans have viewed the movie already illegally, and some have seen it in other nations were it has already come out. I am wondering, if you HAVE seen it, what would you rate it? (G, PG, PG13.....)

Penman
March 2nd, 2008, 06:27 PM
As for an actual rating, probably PG-13. Honestly, it is pretty much a continuation of SG-1 so there isn't anything worse than what was in the series in terms of language, violence, etc. (post Showtime, that is).

Homeslice55
March 2nd, 2008, 06:34 PM
As for an actual rating, probably PG-13. Honestly, it is pretty much a continuation of SG-1 so there isn't anything worse than what was in the series in terms of language, violence, etc. (post Showtime, that is).

Post Shotime Indeed. I am still surprised about the full frontal in the very first episode!

RepliCartertje
March 2nd, 2008, 06:43 PM

No true there isn't tht but there is that one moment that might shock some people

when the replicator is attached to that NID agent and it is kind of creepy and bloody. I mean I would have loved to know that that scene was in there. I didn't expect that from SG-1. They haven't done that before. I mean it was ewww... I really felt sick because of it
I mean some people just are more touchy about blood and stuff then language :p

BigR
March 2nd, 2008, 07:49 PM
No true there isn't tht but there is that one moment that might shock some people

when the replicator is attached to that NID agent and it is kind of creepy and bloody. I mean I would have loved to know that that scene was in there. I didn't expect that from SG-1. They haven't done that before. I mean it was ewww... I really felt sick because of it
I mean some people just are more touchy about blood and stuff then language :p

grrr, I was spacing out and almost read the spoiler...

jenks
March 3rd, 2008, 03:27 AM
Ok, so SOME fans have viewed the movie already illegally, and some have seen it in other nations were it has already come out. I am wondering, if you HAVE seen it, what would you rate it? (G, PG, PG13.....)

Violence wise there it's about as graphic as has been shown in the series, the only language I can remember is Cam saying "Oh ****".

Ranlier
March 3rd, 2008, 08:07 AM
I was much, much more shocked when

RepliSkeleton came out of Marrick.

Ugly Pig
March 3rd, 2008, 02:39 PM
Violence wise there it's about as graphic as has been shown in the series, the only language I can remember is Cam saying "Oh ****".

Also the word "a**hole".