This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ark of the Truth Rating?

Ok, so SOME fans have viewed the movie already illegally, and some have seen it in other nations were it has already come out. I am wondering, if you HAVE seen it, what would you rate it? (G, PG, PG13.....)

Spoiler:

As for an actual rating, probably PG-13. Honestly, it is pretty much a continuation of SG-1 so there isn't anything worse than what was in the series in terms of language, violence, etc. (post Showtime, that is).

Comment

Originally posted by Penman View Post
      As for an actual rating, probably PG-13. Honestly, it is pretty much a continuation of SG-1 so there isn't anything worse than what was in the series in terms of language, violence, etc. (post Showtime, that is).
      Post Shotime Indeed. I am still surprised about the full frontal in the very first episode!
      Enter the Fargate...to steal intergalatic cable!

Comment

Originally posted by Penman View Post
        No true there isn't tht but there is that one moment that might shock some people

Spoiler:
        when the replicator is attached to that NID agent and it is kind of creepy and bloody. I mean I would have loved to know that that scene was in there. I didn't expect that from SG-1. They haven't done that before. I mean it was ewww... I really felt sick because of it
        I mean some people just are more touchy about blood and stuff then language

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
          No true there isn't tht but there is that one moment that might shock some people

Spoiler:
          when the replicator is attached to that NID agent and it is kind of creepy and bloody. I mean I would have loved to know that that scene was in there. I didn't expect that from SG-1. They haven't done that before. I mean it was ewww... I really felt sick because of it
          I mean some people just are more touchy about blood and stuff then language
          grrr, I was spacing out and almost read the spoiler...

Comment

Originally posted by Airsoftguy View Post
            Ok, so SOME fans have viewed the movie already illegally, and some have seen it in other nations were it has already come out. I am wondering, if you HAVE seen it, what would you rate it? (G, PG, PG13.....)
            Violence wise there it's about as graphic as has been shown in the series, the only language I can remember is Cam saying "Oh ****".

Comment

I was much, much more shocked when

Spoiler:
              RepliSkeleton came out of Marrick.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                Violence wise there it's about as graphic as has been shown in the series, the only language I can remember is Cam saying "Oh ****".
                Also the word "a**hole".
                Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Working...
                X