This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When Atlantis Season 5 is going to air?

Now that Season 4 of Atlantis is coming to an end, with only one last episode remaining to be aired..Anybody has any idea, when Season 5 is going to air on SciFi?

Please delete this post, if it is already being discussed in some other threads, and I am sorry in that case, because probably I didn't search well enough.

And if possible please link me to that discussion on that thread, I'd very much appreciate it.

if I remember reading it right somewhere, september. I could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Ren8 View Post
      Now that Season 4 of Atlantis is coming to an end, with only one last episode remaining to be aired..Anybody has any idea, when Season 5 is going to air on SciFi?

Please delete this post, if it is already being discussed in some other threads, and I am sorry in that case, because probably I didn't search well enough.

And if possible please link me to that discussion on that thread, I'd very much appreciate it.
      i dnt think they have finalized the date yet but its probaly gonna be later this year
      sigpic
      [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

i too also heard september but i also heard somewhere else that because of the writers strike scifi has decided to bump the season back to july which is even better
        There is nothing to be gained by second guessing yourself. You can't remake the past, so look ahead...or risk being left behind

Comment

Originally posted by Prometheus 1 View Post
          i too also heard september but i also heard somewhere else that because of the writers strike scifi has decided to bump the season back to july which is even better
          Woohoo, July airing would be awesome.

Comment

either july or september
            sigpic
            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Well I hope it's September!!

Comment

they said that last year and it never did its just too early so there gonna do it in semptember i thinl
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The.Road.Not.Taken View Post
                  they said that last year and it never did its just too early so there gonna do it in semptember i thinl
                  yes but last year they didn't have to deal with the consequences of the writer's strike
                  sigpic
                  The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Yup, that would be fantastic!!!

Nothing has been confirmed as of yet, but there is a possibility for a summer premiere... And I believe TPTB are working to have the first half of S5 ready just in case, I would really like a summer premiere and I think more people will feel the same after TLM has aired if it is anything of the cliffhanger we have been led to believe

Comment

I'm hoping more towards late September. It would allow for a shorter break between the mid-season point.

Comment

Dare I ask when it will be Shown on Sky One in the UK? Don't want to have to get the whole season via 'alternate methods' Can I say that on here? I assume it would be Sky One unless some other Channel Nicks it off them. I always wondered why it's shown on Sky One here when Sci Fi has US rights. Or are rights not international? Stupid question from a non expert here so be gentle!

Comment

September is when they finish filming, so it could air in September, but it's also very possible that we'll get a summer premier.

Comment

Originally posted by radiosgalore View Post
                            Dare I ask when it will be Shown on Sky One in the UK? Don't want to have to get the whole season via 'alternate methods' Can I say that on here? I assume it would be Sky One unless some other Channel Nicks it off them. I always wondered why it's shown on Sky One here when Sci Fi has US rights. Or are rights not international? Stupid question from a non expert here so be gentle!
                            sky one will always have the right dnt worry i think it will be start like a couple of weeks after its starts in usa like it did last year well at least i hope
                            sigpic

Comment

sky one will always have the right dnt worry i think it will be start like a couple of weeks after its starts in usa like it did last year well at least i hope

A couple of weeks??!!! I get the shakes with only a 4 day delay.

(Hiya, Road. Seem to be following you around the boards!!)

Comment

Working...
                              X