PDA

View Full Version : Where was Jinto?

jds1982
March 1st, 2008, 08:17 AM
We saw Halling, but no Jinto. I realize the actor is around 20 now, but it seems like maybe we should have seen him. He was really the only other Athosian we ever got to know, and it seems odd that there wasn't even a reference to him. Is he dead? Did he move away and not live with the other Athosians? Any guesses?

Vala_M
March 1st, 2008, 09:05 AM
We didn't see him for the same reason we didn't see Halling in season 2 when the Athosians were shown, the actor wasn't available or hired for the episode. It doesn't mean he wasn't there. Plus, Michael just seemed to want to have adults serve him, not kids so I think he was fine.

Vala,

The.Road.Not.Taken
March 1st, 2008, 09:49 AM
We saw Halling, but no Jinto. I realize the actor is around 20 now, but it seems like maybe we should have seen him. He was really the only other Athosian we ever got to know, and it seems odd that there wasn't even a reference to him. Is he dead? Did he move away and not live with the other Athosians? Any guesses?

he was really a minor charatcher but your right he should of been with halling when we first saw halling agian but it was nice to see him woah whats up wit the hair!

Colonel Eriksen
March 1st, 2008, 10:27 AM
Well if is dead then I thing we see Halling a lot more to revenge his son but I hope that Jinto is alive but it would be a cool twist

GoSpikey
March 1st, 2008, 12:12 PM
he was really a minor charatcher but your right he should of been with halling when we first saw halling agian but it was nice to see him woah whats up wit the hair!

It went boom! :p

JackHarkness_Hot
March 1st, 2008, 12:20 PM
Throughout Season 1, Jinto was everywhere and it's nice to catch up on how the characters are doing.

I know, being captured by Michael isn't fun and it's not like Sheppard's team was out having afternoon tea with the Athosians but hey, it would be nice to see Jinto and hear about his life, if he has any girlfriends (or boyfriends) and just to catch up. But then maybe he's already dead.

The_Carpenter
March 1st, 2008, 12:21 PM

Probably dead or converted into a wraith human hybrid , Haillng did seem darker this time around compared to his past appearances.

The.Road.Not.Taken
March 1st, 2008, 12:42 PM
Probably dead or converted into a wraith human hybrid , Haillng did seem darker this time around compared to his past appearances.

that had never actually crossed my mind but it could be true

Platschu
March 1st, 2008, 12:52 PM
Maybe Jinto was the last breakfast, before Michael cured himself and changed Kanaan too into a "wraithopata". :P

Rosehawk
March 1st, 2008, 04:56 PM
Maybe Jinto was the last breakfast, before Michael cured himself and changed Kanaan too into a "wraithopata". :P

LOL.

I did catch myself looking for Jinto everytime they showed the Athosians which is funny because I am pretty sure I wouldn't recognize him! :P

jds1982
March 2nd, 2008, 03:56 AM
Plus, Michael just seemed to want to have adults serve him, not kids so I think he was fine.

The actor is almost 20, so he's pretty much an adult, at least physically.

The.Road.Not.Taken
March 2nd, 2008, 07:52 AM
The actor is almost 20, so he's pretty much an adult, at least physically.

lol it wouldn't matter if hes aged because he was about 14-15 in the firist series so we would expect him to be alot older now so his age wasn't really a problem

jds1982
March 2nd, 2008, 08:36 AM
lol it wouldn't matter if hes aged because he was about 14-15 in the firist series so we would expect him to be alot older now so his age wasn't really a problem

I never said his age was a problem. I was just saying that Jinto would pretty much be an adult by now.

The.Road.Not.Taken
March 2nd, 2008, 10:10 AM
I never said his age was a problem. I was just saying that Jinto would pretty much be an adult by now.

and thats what we would expect to see him as :D:D:D because of the time span since we last saw him i am saying that every1 is saying he wernt there because of his age but that is completely unture

Seftrex
March 2nd, 2008, 10:30 AM
The almighty powerfull Jinto was creating a army to rescue his people :P

I was actually surprised he wasn't mentioned, maybe they forgot about him :(

The.Road.Not.Taken
March 2nd, 2008, 10:41 AM
The almighty powerfull Jinto was creating a army to rescue his people :P

I was actually surprised he wasn't mentioned, maybe they forgot about him :(

haha halling when he gets to the gate " OH NO I FORGOT JINTO!! oh well he wernt mentioned anyway" lol!!

Pharaoh Atem
March 2nd, 2008, 10:43 AM
he's proabably dead sadly

Seftrex
March 2nd, 2008, 10:46 AM
he's proabably dead sadly

The.Road you are officialy funny :P

Atem!

Why must you ruin poor Jinto and his army???

His army needs him :P

Meh, wouldn't surprise me if you are correct :(

Pharaoh Atem
March 2nd, 2008, 10:49 AM

Atem!

maybe jinto is with fords army :eek:

The.Road.Not.Taken
March 2nd, 2008, 10:50 AM

Atem!

haha thanks:D:D:D i am well hyper poor jinto he got left behind luckly micheal came back epsicailly just for him 2 feed isnt that special:D

Seftrex
March 2nd, 2008, 10:55 AM
maybe jinto is with fords army :eek:

The.Road, if that actually happened I would love for a line by Michael saying "Mmm, yes Jinto was nice"

Haha, that would be quite cool if that actually happened Atem.

Maybe for Season 5 Ford will bring a hyped up, Enzym infested Jinto :P

Platschu
March 2nd, 2008, 10:56 AM
Think positive! Maybe Jinto went to the Genii Academy to learn something useful "abroad". :P

The.Road.Not.Taken
March 2nd, 2008, 12:33 PM
Think positive! Maybe Jinto went to the Genii Academy to learn something useful "abroad". :P

yh and became a deadly warrior and killed his dad lol!!

Wolf O'Donnell
August 27th, 2008, 03:25 AM
He was to busy filming that cool teenage drama Stargate Universe.

melfan
September 4th, 2008, 01:36 AM
He was to busy filming to cool teenage drama Stargate Universe.

:eek:

Orion25
December 25th, 2008, 05:33 PM
I was looking for him too in this episode or in previous ones to see if he'd popped in the scene. Yes, he was a minor character, but like some has noted, it would have been nice to see him and what he has been up to.

I also noticed Halling appeared darker or drawn in moments, perhaps to present the passage of captivity). Maybe he and Jinto had a falling out. It was also possible Jinto went to Genii for training too. Maybe SGU team will cross paths with Jinto, somewheres.