Carson is back in the house!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carson is back in the house!

Carson Beckett the "Heart of Atlantis" is back. He may be a clone but he is the exact copy of Carson Beckett that we all came to love er um hate (depending on your view ). If Rodney, Sheppard, Ronon, and Teyla can accept a clone so can I! He is Carson Beckett and he will be back next season! Your Thoughts?
    sigpic

I can accepted that he is a clone. As long he remains the "Heart of Atlantis", I will be happy. Hopefully, we will see a lot more of him in season 5.

Comment

Originally posted by miss_kaylee View Post
      I can accepted that he is a clone. As long he remains the "Heart of Atlantis", I will be happy. Hopefully, we will see a lot more of him in season 5.
      Agreed! I was worried that he was evil but not a chance. I just hope they can overcome that little incident where he could not kill Michael. It was not at all like he was controlling him, it was more like a fail safe. OMG! Carson needs to be the one to kill Michael. He sorta created him and now he needs to be the one to end it. Wow this could be an interesting story with this.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
        Agreed! I was worried that he was evil but not a chance. I just hope they can overcome that little incident where he could not kill Michael. It was not at all like he was controlling him, it was more like a fail safe. OMG! Carson needs to be the one to kill Michael. He sorta created him and now he needs to be the one to end it. Wow this could be an interesting story with this.
        That could be very interesting indeed. Personally, I'm just happy to have him back, clone or not.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
          That could be very interesting indeed. Personally, I'm just happy to have him back, clone or not.
          Very much so. Michael storyline will alway have Carson in it. It would be neat to see Carson end it since he did start it.

Comment

"Heart of Atlantis"?

It was cool to see him back but the only thing I wish was different was that there weren't many real funny lines from him. That was one of my favorite parts of the character. Hopefully next season...
            || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

It was so good to see Carson again, kinda like going home. Unfortunately we are stuck with Keller until they find a way to
              Spoiler:
              get Carson out of deep freeze.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

i think if McKay cared about medical science,
                Spoiler:
                he'd be able to cure carson
                Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
                sigpic

Comment

Ahhh! Spoilers!!
                  I'm only now watching it- catching the second run since I was busy earlier. Commercial break, but we just found out he's dying.
                  They must find a way to cure him because he's coming back quite a bit next season.

I liked the little reference to A Dog's Breakfast. That movie was a kick...
                  I'm gonna keep my Save Carson Beckett sig. I like it.
                  Still waiting for a / romance... *sigh*

"You are very clever -- I will even give you brilliant; but there is brilliant, and then there's me."

Comment

And since Beckett is in 5 episodes next season, I think we can assumed he's cured at least in some capacity. And I am really interested in knowing why he doesn't resume his duties in season 5 and Keller is sent back to Earth.

Vala,

Comment

But he is still not the REAL Carson. The memory's of him being with his Parents are not real and in fact he has no Parents. Im still glad we got a clone though.

Comment

Carson absolutely rocked this episode! His character was so powerful, outshining every other character in terms of courage and strength. Having endured the horrors of Michael's captivity and faced with the realization of being a dying clone, Beckett delivered what is most likely his most powerful performance to date, passionately fighting for his friends, for his own life, and for life in general.

I think this new Beckett should become a regular character again. The changes that the clone has faced have shaped him into a more resilient, courageous character than Beckett originally was. He brought the team to life again, and also showed how undeveloped and uninteresting Dr. Keller is.

Comment

Glad to see him back. I kept waiting for him to have a comment to Keller, such as "you're good" or "where did you study," or something along those lines. Maybe he could have commented on some "new" medical gadget in the infirmary that came in since he's been gone.

Boy, it was an interesting twist that this Carson considers that he's been gone from Atlantis for 2 years. But it would be an even more interesting twist if it really IS the real Carson, but whatever Michael had been injecting him with is causing his cells or DNA markers or whatever to age prematurely. But that might be too confusing, and there would be no motive for Michael to do that.

Comment

I'm glad to have him back. I really am. I hope we see a lot of him next year.
                            - Life after Stargate -
                            Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                            Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                              I'm glad to have him back. I really am. I hope we see a lot of him next year.
                              Yup totally agree. This episode proved how much the show needs Carson to make it better.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X