PDA

View Full Version : nothing to do with replicators

lunchbox
February 29th, 2008, 07:15 PM
When SciFi touted this episode (and the previous one), they said something about falling into a replicator trap. There was hardly even a mention of the replicators!

SciFi - there's intelligence for you. Besides, what's with their calling the mid-season hiatus the season finale?

Shan Bruce Lee
February 29th, 2008, 07:21 PM
I think the preview only speculated that the Replicators might be envolved but I don't really pay a lot of attention to them so I don't know.

Next week's episode is the final episode of season 4. It's not a mid-season cliffhanger.

reddevil18
February 29th, 2008, 07:36 PM
Well, not having anything to do with the Replicators is a good thing.

And I believe that every network calls their mid-season finales "season finales"...Just how it works...

the fifth man
February 29th, 2008, 07:58 PM
Sci-Fi screwed up. No big shocker to me.

markaudette
February 29th, 2008, 10:31 PM
I, too, can clearly remember the promo spot mentioning that the Atlantis team falls into a Replicator trap. I even tried to get my wife excited about the episode and decribed the promo to her. While watching the Kindred part 1, she pointed out the fact the episode had nothing to do with the Replicators.

This isn't the first time Sci-fi has gotten their facts wrong on a Stargate promo. Won't be the last!

Nitegate
March 1st, 2008, 01:13 AM
well anyone that watches Atlantis knows what a Wraith ship looks like and when they said Replicators in part 1, they showed Wraith, easy to know sci-fi screwed up again just by watching the preview.

Vala_M
March 1st, 2008, 09:13 AM
Scifi messed up again. Is anyone surprised? I knew it wouldn't involve the Asurans. And what was with that scene in the preview for "The Kindred, Part II" with the Aurora class warship jumping into hyperspace? That was nowhere in the episode.

Vala,

Platschu
March 1st, 2008, 01:11 PM
What if they mentioned the replicators, because they wanted to make use believe that the returned Beckett is RepliBeckett?!

The.Road.Not.Taken
March 2nd, 2008, 04:55 AM
What if they mentioned the replicators, because they wanted to make use believe that the returned Beckett is RepliBeckett?!

i was sooooo glad that it anit because replicators have been done to death

GoSpikey
March 2nd, 2008, 05:01 AM
i was sooooo glad that it anit because replicators have been done to death

Yup, I can't stand them any more, either. :D

The.Road.Not.Taken
March 2nd, 2008, 07:38 AM
Yup, I can't stand them any more, either. :D

wooo its time for the replicator hate club lool joking:D

2ndgenerationalteran
March 2nd, 2008, 01:34 PM
scifi commercial advertising people should be fired so bad.

The.Road.Not.Taken
March 2nd, 2008, 01:36 PM
scifi commercial advertising people should be fired so bad.

they made mistakes two weeks in a row:O