nothing to do with replicators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nothing to do with replicators

When SciFi touted this episode (and the previous one), they said something about falling into a replicator trap. There was hardly even a mention of the replicators!

SciFi - there's intelligence for you. Besides, what's with their calling the mid-season hiatus the season finale?

I think the preview only speculated that the Replicators might be envolved but I don't really pay a lot of attention to them so I don't know.

Next week's episode is the final episode of season 4. It's not a mid-season cliffhanger.
    || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Well, not having anything to do with the Replicators is a good thing.

And I believe that every network calls their mid-season finales "season finales"...Just how it works...

Comment

Sci-Fi screwed up. No big shocker to me.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I, too, can clearly remember the promo spot mentioning that the Atlantis team falls into a Replicator trap. I even tried to get my wife excited about the episode and decribed the promo to her. While watching the Kindred part 1, she pointed out the fact the episode had nothing to do with the Replicators.

This isn't the first time Sci-fi has gotten their facts wrong on a Stargate promo. Won't be the last!

Comment

well anyone that watches Atlantis knows what a Wraith ship looks like and when they said Replicators in part 1, they showed Wraith, easy to know sci-fi screwed up again just by watching the preview.

Comment

Scifi messed up again. Is anyone surprised? I knew it wouldn't involve the Asurans. And what was with that scene in the preview for "The Kindred, Part II" with the Aurora class warship jumping into hyperspace? That was nowhere in the episode.

Vala,

Comment

What if they mentioned the replicators, because they wanted to make use believe that the returned Beckett is RepliBeckett?!
                "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                  What if they mentioned the replicators, because they wanted to make use believe that the returned Beckett is RepliBeckett?!
                  i was sooooo glad that it anit because replicators have been done to death
                  sigpic
                  [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

Originally posted by The.Road.Not.Taken View Post
                    i was sooooo glad that it anit because replicators have been done to death
                    Yup, I can't stand them any more, either.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                      Yup, I can't stand them any more, either.
                      wooo its time for the replicator hate club lool joking
                      sigpic

Comment

scifi commercial advertising people should be fired so bad.
                        Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran View Post
                          scifi commercial advertising people should be fired so bad.
                          they made mistakes two weeks in a row:O
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X