Retail DVD Screencaps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Retail DVD Screencaps

Currently watching the finished product, will be posting screenshots as and when I take them.

Here's a couple of the most requested ones so far:

Alterran Village / Mountain

Group of Alterrans and what appears to be a Naquadah Generator in the background, next to the Long-range Communications Device.

Another shot of the Ark and the Naq Generator

My favorite shot; what appears to be the generator that O'Neil built in The Fifth Race (far right of frame, too blurred to tell for sure though).

Stargate Concept

Township prepares to depart the mountain

The mountain crumbles, revealing more of the ship (looks a bit like a MASSIVE Al'kesh)

The ship engages its atmospheric engines

The sublights/stardrive fire...

... causing a MASSIVE shockwave

More caps later, after I finish watching the film.

Closest they provided to concept art for the Alteran township in the special features.

Enjoy!

Comment

Thanks! Those are awesome!

Comment

What about that village? Did they just crush the inhabitants and then scorched whoever left alive with a massive shockwave?

Comment

That was an Alteran village. They were hiding there in plain sight. Everyone is on the ship.

Comment

Originally posted by RepliVeggie View Post
            That was an Alteran village. They were hiding there in plain sight. Everyone is on the ship.
            So when they're not meeting in secret to decide the fate of Ascended beings, they dress up as medieval villagers and party like it's 1169?

Comment

Maybe they had a sustainable economy culture. Creating products with local resources.

Or it may be that they had to appear like the people subjegated by the Ori.

How did you take those caps? I wasn't able to get any. Or am I just dim?

Comment

Originally posted by Maedhros_Sea View Post
                How did you take those caps? I wasn't able to get any. Or am I just dim?
                Using Gabest's Media Player Classic and ffdshow; you have to switch to the VMR9 renderer in order to take caps though, Overlay Mixer / EVR don't support screencapping.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboni View Post
                  So when they're not meeting in secret to decide the fate of Ascended beings, they dress up as medieval villagers and party like it's 1169?
                  Maybe they just like dressing and living that way? Why do people wear overalls and live in kentucky when they could live and dress like new yorkers? Style and preference. And technically since the ancients came first the medeval style originated with them...

Comment

Working...
                  X