X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aviary question

Just a though.

We've met sentient mamalian species (the Nox, Asgard etc) and a few reptilian (unas, Goa'uld)

have we ever met a sentient species descended from Birds? They seem to be the one group left out.
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Nope. Not to my knowledge. Sound like a cool idea for a fic...
    Actually, I kinda already touched on that one in my fic Fields of Gold... but then I went with the dragons idea.
    Shoulda stuck with the birds.
    We've not had a sentient plant species either, have we? That could be a cool thing too. Sam could talk to them!
    Unless you count those little white people that screamed a lot... but they weren't actually plants, were they. They just had a symbiotic relationship with a plant..
    That sounds weird.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
      Just a though.

We've met sentient mamalian species (the Nox, Asgard etc) and a few reptilian (unas, Goa'uld)

have we ever met a sentient species descended from Birds? They seem to be the one group left out.
      Birds, such as... penguins?

Seriously, I don't think so. There was the amphibian in "Fire and Water" (or was it ice?), but I don't think we've met birds.
      Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
      Last update: 14 April 2006
      Melyanna's Multimedia
      Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
        Birds, such as... penguins?

Seriously, I don't think so. There was the amphibian in "Fire and Water" (or was it ice?), but I don't think we've met birds.
        Great idea!

PTB- Make a species based on penguins! They don;t fly, so no massive FX budget!
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
          Great idea!

PTB- Make a species based on penguins! They don;t fly, so no massive FX budget!
          Yeah, but then you gotta strap them to rockets, and then you have PITA after you... Better make sure there aren't any PITA operatives in the shipper thread.
          Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
          Last update: 14 April 2006
          Melyanna's Multimedia
          Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

There was a episode with shapeshifters in it and one of them was a raven.

Comment

Aside from the countless penguin jokes I could make...

The Nox might be!

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                Yeah, but then you gotta strap them to rockets, and then you have PITA after you... Better make sure there aren't any PITA operatives in the shipper thread.
                PITA operatives??? Qu'est-ce?

Comment

Working...
                X