This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ark of Truth DVD

does it really matter wheather or not we order it from amazon if i go out and buy it from best buy the proceeds still go towards MGM to better make the decision on a third movie. RIGHT?

MGM will get paid whether you choose Amazon,Best Buy or any other legal outlet.

I already pre-ordered from Amazon via the GW link ,so it's academic for me now,but I'd say go for the best price .
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Remember now, the more money the 2 movies make, the better chance they'll more movies in the future.

Comment

Yes.The higher the returns to MGM ,the better the chance of more movies.
        Shops and other outlets set their own charges for the DVDs, but MGM's share in royalties on each dvd sold stays the same ,as far as I'm aware.

The competition is between outlets and price wars benefit the buyer without hurting MGM's share .
        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by Stargateboy22 View Post
          Remember now, the more money the 2 movies make, the better chance they'll more movies in the future.
          we need mo0re movies buy the movie!!! wooo!!
          sigpic
          [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

I'm also under the assumption that if the DVD does well, we will get more. So if you guys want, there's this promotional widget you can put up on your social networking sites to get the word out: http://www.indiefamous.com/stargate/

Comment

Working...
            X