Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting stories after Asgard upgrades.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting stories after Asgard upgrades.

Now that we have the upgrades to the 304s and access to weapons and tech beyond our wildest dreams, unless our dreams were of Ancient tech, where will the story go.

Will all tough situations result in the arrival of the 304s that will quickly vanquish any pesky enemy.

Does anyone else think Earth may have too much now for the story to continue?

Oh no not another "earth is too powerful" thread......
    This isn't Atlantis?
    I don't think so.
    If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

Oh no not another "earth is too powerful" thread......
      This isn't Atlantis?
      I don't think so.
      If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

we may have super tech but we only have 3 ships...
        Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
        Anime signature in spoiler tag
        Spoiler:
        Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

"Oh no not another earth is too powerful thread"

Honestly, we aren't that powerful; just because we can blow up a few Ori motherships/hive ships doesn't make us powerful. Remember BAMSR? We we were almost toast within 5-7 minutes of fighting....our shields were almost gone....then our ship would have been eaten apart.

No, I don't think it will come to that, just that we will get newer, smarter enemies....like Todd and Micheal, the new universe series (which may or may not have access to a 304....who knows?)

Comment

Originally posted by jhkplaya888 View Post
            we may have super tech but we only have 3 ships...
            exactly we will still be the underdog coz of our numbers\

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
            Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

just completely change the battle scene, have an enemy that can interact with us but we are not capable of interacting with them, like a extradimensional enemy and if we attack them in their dimension we are significantly scaled down (actual society not like ascended beings). It would be a fresh but admittantly risky move for the writers to make.
              Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran View Post
                just completely change the battle scene, have an enemy that can interact with us but we are not capable of interacting with them, like a extradimensional enemy and if we attack them in their dimension we are significantly scaled down (actual society not like ascended beings). It would be a fresh but admittantly risky move for the writers to make.
                i dont think that will happen coz it would be to bigger risk

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

^^ I would have to agree.
                  Best quotes ever:
                  O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
                  Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
                  Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
                  Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
                  Thor:I like the yellow ones
                  O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

Working...
                  X