Ancient bio tech and Asurans.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ancient bio tech and Asurans.

I was looking at some of the technology that the Ancients used and I noticed how some of their most advanced technologies (the drones and the chair) both appear to have organic elements.

Perhaps it is these organic elements that give the Ancients their upper edge as it allows them, with their evolved physiology, to remove the need for interfaces.

We know that the Ancients, long before they ascended, were highly evolved; so, I'd guess, they'd of been able to utilise these two pieces of tech in ways that we've only had brief glimpses of: O'Neil in Lost World and McKay in Tao of Rodney.

I'd guess that it was the Ancients' highly evolved state gave them the upper edge over all the other races. Even the Asurans would of been left behind as they're simply computers that would not of been as advanced as Ancient brains that were edging ever closer to ascension.
    Last edited by Zalenka; 28 February 2008, 02:45 PM. Reason: spelling error

it would be cool if the drones are grown like grapes but after the ancients left they have become way over sized and still useable. That would scare the crap out any ship captain, but i would love to see it chase a dart and see the wraith pilot inside.
    Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran View Post
      it would be cool if the drones are grown like grapes but after the ancients left they have become way over sized and still useable. That would scare the crap out any ship captain, but i would love to see it chase a dart and see the wraith pilot inside.
      They seem to be quite suicidal so they would probably just try to hit it so it doesn't hit the hive.
      Best quotes ever:
      O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
      Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
      Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
      Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
      Thor:I like the yellow ones
      O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

Working...
      X