Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Guide to Babylon 5 (with Bruce Boxleitner)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Guide to Babylon 5 (with Bruce Boxleitner)

This is something that i have never seen befor.

Part1
    Part2
    Part3
    Part4
    We are born capable of greatness... If we are to be who we are, and what we are; if we are to accomplish great things, then we must learn the heart's most essential rule:

Originally posted by EarthandBeyond View Post

Part1
    Part2
    Part3
    Part4

That was really good, i haven't seen that before. Thanks for posting.

Comment

That was pretty insightful. I always wanted to know more about behind the scenes of B5.
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Awesome! Haven't seen these

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
        The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

Great find! I've never seen this before. Learned a lotta cool stuff about behind-the-scenes, even some stuff the DVDs didn't have.

This wouldn't be a bad video for someone whose trying to get into B5 to watch.
          Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
          Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
          Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
          --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

wow that was awesome! thanks for posting
            sigpic
            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by EarthandBeyond View Post

Part1
              Part2
              Part3
              Part4
              Awsome find... thanks for sharing

Comment

Thanks for posting!
                sigpic

Comment

I think I'm the only one here that seen this when it was live....I feel the great darkness coming on me. On another note Fed 22 marked 15 years since B5 first aired The Gathering.
                  "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOW - What a RIDE!"

Comment

great post

Comment

This was included in the DVDs not they cut some parts off. Andreas in particular.

Comment

It wasn't even that long. Cut stuff? Cut Jurasik?! Bah on the dvd commentaries!

A nice view of the behind the scenes goings-on. Ski trips? Wow. I wanna work in sci-fi tv! Claudia is insane. I love it.
                        sigpic
                        More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

I found this on YouTube and downloaded the FLV's and from there was able to make self-playing EXE files out of these videos...if anyone wants them just drop me a line....I liked Babylon 5 as well....as a matter of fact I'm reading a 2500-page fanfic about the Dilgar War.....it's set during the time of the Earth-Minbari War as a flashback....Jha'dur is telling Neroon about humans....and so she tells him the story of the Dilgar War and how the humans were able to beat the Dilgar in conjunction with whatever League powers were left

Comment

Awesome!

*Proceeds to watch*

why wasn't this on the DVDs?

"Say goodbye to your sanity!"

Spoiler:

Mollari: Isn't it ironic? When I first came to Babylon 5 I had all the choices in the world, and no power at all... now I have all the power I could ever want... and no choice... no choice...

Mollari: It was something my father said. I was just a boy... and I heard him, crying in his room. I asked him what was wrong, and he said "My shoes are too tight... but it does not matter... because I have forgotten how to dance..." ...I never understood that until now... now... my shoes are too tight... and I have forgotten how to dance...
                            Vir: I don't understand...
                            Mollari: ...nor should you...

Comment

Working...
                            X