This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gateworld RSS Feed

Please point me at a previous thread if this has been brought up before, but (1) is there an RSS feed of the Gateworld.net news items, or (2) are there plans to create one?

Thanks in advance.

We don't have one at present, but we do plan to make an RSS feed available in the very near future! Stay tuned for an announcement.
    GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
    The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
    Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

So what's an RSS feed and why should I be interested in it in terms of Gateworld?

Comment

It'll let you use a newsreader (stand-alone application, or there are Web-based readers) to see the latest GW news headlines at a glance, along with the latest from other sites that offer news feeds.
        GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
        The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
        Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Oh. Eewwww. I think I remember those from my dark days of netsurfing. Am quite happy to stick with the newsletter thing. If it'll let me stick to it...

Comment

RSS feeds are nice if you use my.yahoo.com or something that lets you see all of your news dealies at once. It'll be nice...

Seeing the latest Stargate stuff, then your stock portfolio, and the latest financial news all in that order... yup priorities.

Comment

Oh, that might not be so bad. Guess I was thinking more newsgroups. Bleah.

Still, I don't use the my.yahoo thing very much. But I WILL check my email!

Comment

Working...
              X