How Many Hive Ships Left?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Many Hive Ships Left?

ok, so there are sixty hive ships left in pegasus but many have been destroyed i wonder how many and do they make new ones?

According to Wikipedia, (here's the grain of salt to go with it), the Atlantis crew has destroyed 14 hive ships in 4 years. The Asurans have destroyed an unknown number. There are, at most, 46 hive ships in the Pegasus Galaxy.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
      According to Wikipedia, (here's the grain of salt to go with it), the Atlantis crew has destroyed 14 hive ships in 4 years. The Asurans have destroyed an unknown number. There are at most, 46 more hive ships in the Pegasus Galaxy.
      Thats assuming the Wraith can't more ships. If the Wraith could beat the Ancinets by numbers, then they must be able to make Hive ships really fast. The 60 arbitary number isn't valid anymore (especially because Gordin said 60 or more). We have no idea how long it takes to build a Hive ship.
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        Thats assuming the Wraith can't more ships. If the Wraith could beat the Ancinets by numbers, then they must be able to make Hive ships really fast. The 60 arbitary number isn't valid anymore (especially because Gordin said 60 or more). We have no idea how long it takes to build a Hive ship.
        Yea, it's weird how most people seem to assume the Wraith aren't replacing lost ships. I would imagine they were, unless each ship had one queen and if she went down with the ship there's no reason for it to be rebuilt. But I would think even individual queens would want as many ships as possible now that they're in civil war and were at war with the Asurans.

So while I doubt the spitting out Hive ships like they did against the Ancients, I don't see how they're not building them at some pace.

Comment

7 Why? because it's a great number!!! and any other line of thinking would be absolutly pointless.

Comment

At the rate Todd keeps losing his...

There are 2 Hives left in Pegasus.
            sigpic
            More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Ummm...I think we all know the answer is 42...

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
                  6 x 7= 42 so if you want to get down to the root of the answer its 7

Comment

Originally posted by Lord batchi ball View Post
                    6 x 7= 42 so if you want to get down to the root of the answer its 7
                    You just HAD to go there!
                    Well, as you so eloquently put it, 7 x 6 = 42!!! 42 is the answer!
                    HALLOWED ARE THE 42!!!

Comment

Could be 20. Could be 100.

Comment

And let's not forget that there are an unknown number of cruisers out there as well.
                        I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

ill also point out mckay said 60 in our quardrant of space alone

Comment

Originally posted by adam3780 View Post
                            ill also point out mckay said 60 in our quardrant of space alone
                            No he never. Grodin found out that there were 21 in their quadrant of the galaxy, and speculated that there might be 60 or more elsewhere in the galaxy.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                              No he never. Grodin found out that there were 21 in their quadrant of the galaxy, and speculated that there might be 60 or more elsewhere in the galaxy.
                              well if there are 21 close to use why don't we go steal one LOL!! and actually keep it this time
                              sigpic
                              [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

Working...
                              X