This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ZPM's and other toys, Story Idea

Im new to this and as such i dont know if you. Its about time that the writers of SGA tell us where all this stuff is have talked about this idea before but there must be a place in the stargate universe that ZPM's, Drones, Ring platforms, Stargates and ships were made, now so far we have seen nothing on atlantis so i thought why not have it taking place in another galaxy, or even in a void between galaxys. All this stuff has to be made somwhere so why not find it (would be good to find it about the same time as they find an insanley powerful enemey)

It takes away some of the danger of the Pegasus Galaxy. Look we can now make drones and ZPM's
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Yes, but then you can have an enemey (ori like in power) come along, even things out

Comment

Originally posted by loki0808 View Post
        Yes, but then you can have an enemey (ori like in power) come along, even things out
        the ori wouldn't even things out zpms would crush the ori

spolier for Aot and beyond

Spoiler:
        the ori are allys now so no need to worry
        sigpic
        [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

We don't need some uber baddy so we can get our hands on all the powerful tech we want. We have enough as it is. I'm fine with our tech where it is, but I seriously dont want us to be under attack and be able to just turn on the drone factory for unlimited drones and the zpm machine for unlimited zpms. It's completely rediculous.

Comment

drones would be nice. but if we would find it at all, it needs to be blown up, gets blown up accidently, the enemy blows it up etc etc etc

Comment

Being able to manufacture drones would be fine but making ZPMs would give Earth way too much power. The reason drones are okay is because large numbers of drones require massive amounts of power, so it would only make a difference for puddle jumpers.

Comment

The idea that unlimmited power would make u infincible isn't true. Look at the asurans, they could create zpm's drones and etc, still they lost the fight. There is more to winning a batle/war than the latest/best tech.
                Study the great, they wil enlighten your soul

Comment

Interesting idea, however, I think it would be best if they found a facility where the Ancients developed the Stargate.
                  sigpic
                  Don't touch Lola

Comment

Originally posted by Ricksal0224 View Post
                    Interesting idea, however, I think it would be best if they found a facility where the Ancients developed the Stargate.
                    Shhh. You are not allowed to talk about that. (or the terrorists win)
                    sigpic
                    Don't forget to vote up if you like my ideas. (me <-- attention whore )

Comment

Ok, so maybe not ZPM's but things like drones and maybe even ring platforms and stargates?

Im not a huge fan of the "Blow it up" idea, EVERYTHING important either, Blows up or runs out of power in this show, but if they were to reveal where the ZPM's were made it probobly should be blown up

Comment

Yeah, such a ZPM factory would make us nearly gods. Such discovery will never happen...

Comment

The Aincents had ZPM's and did not win.

Comment

Originally posted by loki0808 View Post
                            The Aincents had ZPM's and did not win.
                            They were not as lucky as we are, that's why we are still alive. We're kicking our enemies even without ZPM's. Now imagine it with unlimited ZPM "store".

Comment

I suspect the Wraith destroyed all the ancients production facilities. It is way to decrease the Ancient weapons.
                              Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

Working...
                              X