X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GS:S co-wrighters needed!

Prety self explanatory. Here are the forums:

http://stargatevs.proboards104.com/index.cgi

Have a look around, tell me if your interested, unfortunatly production has stped as my two colegues must curently deal with real life isues, if your interested, you haven't missed much, were still staring up so you won't have much catching up to do. So..any questions?

You and I have very different ideas of "Self explainitory."

Comment

Beyond being somekind of Stargate series, I am not sure what else is required here but joining. Can any more information be provided on this matter?

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Sorry about the confusion. THis is my first real venture into making a virtual series so advice and criticism is always welcome.

What is requiered? don't bail out, i don't want to deal wiht people who sign up and then quit in a few days. As wrighter your job's pretty easy, basicaly brianstorm ideas, present them and we work out which are best, episodes, are diferent. Fist we wright an outline to an episode, similar to what s09119 is doinh with his SG-1 continuation, but then we have poeple actualy act it out on the forums, like a scripted RPG. Your welcome to be both wrighter and actor if you want.

Premises are simple, a suply ship en route to atlanis is given a pre alteran device from a Traveler ship in return for some help with their hyperdrive(we later find out that it was the device that ruined it in the first place), but when it jumps to hyperspace the device activates hijacking the ship and somehow uses the ship's hyperdrive to open a wormhole to some where and takes the ship with it. beyond that...is episode one.

Comment

id be willing to help but how to i go about joining this?

and do i have to particpate no-stop or can i pitch in ideas every once and a while?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Annubis' hitman View Post
            id be willing to help but how to i go about joining this?

and do i have to particpate no-stop or can i pitch in ideas every once and a while?
            both work, but semi non-stop would be really apreciated.

As to joining, simply register on the forums.

Comment

Working...
            X