Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith worshipper as the new growing religion(after "Kindred" )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wraith worshipper as the new growing religion(after "Kindred" )

Michael now has the abilities to turn human or bug into hybrid soldier.And also the eliminate the feeding requirment.And the new wraith species is going to kill off the normal wraith

I think a lot of human in the Pegasus will want to be hybrid .
    The chance to move up on the food chain after 10 thousands yr of culling like cattle.

Thousand of human becaome worshipper out of fear or brainwash, they want to be Wraith pet rather than cattle.Todd heal shephard and told him the
    "The gift of life is reserved only for our most devout worshippers ... and our brothers"
    which mean some of them are treated well.
    Todd probaby got the information about Michael from the Wraith worshipper.
    He said something about rumour from Wraith worshipper.
    Michael's gaurd are probably Wraith worshipper.normal human and Normal wraith hate him, so Michael probably use Wraith worshiper to do some of his dirty work .
    Seducing them with the chance to become a new Wraith ,without the need to feed on human.
    Many Wraith worshipper probably fear their master if/when they get hungry.

michael could take over the Wraith worshipper religion and attract new follower,like in vampire movies vampire has human familar doing their work with the chance of becomeing vampire someday.

The title of the episode is "Kindred" it remind me of vampire story from the "Kindred :the embrace"

I don't know, there seems to be a lot of deep-rooted hatred for anything to do with Wraith. Even the Bola Kai (from Missing) seemed deeply insulted when it was suggested they were Wraith worshippers. Hatred passed down through generations is hard to quell, as any knowledge of Earth history will tell you.

In a nutshell: there may be an increase in worshippers, but I don't think all that many people will jump at the chance.
    What's life? Life's easy. A quirk of matter. Nature's way of keeping meat fresh.
    --Ninth Doctor

Comment

Lets put this into a somewhat related context.

WW2:

If you were a jewish survivor of the Nazi holocaust im sure the last thing youd want to do is associate yourself with Nazis.

So i doubt humans are going to flock to michael so they can become the "superior race"
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KiLL3r View Post
        Lets put this into a somewhat related context.

WW2:

If you were a jewish survivor of the Nazi holocaust im sure the last thing youd want to do is associate yourself with Nazis.

So i doubt humans are going to flock to michael so they can become the "superior race"
        Let me put it this way:

The humans have been terrorized by the Wraith for thousands of years. Many people have lost others to them. Some people will like power. The chance at survival. If one comes and says he's going to kill all Wraith, some will join him for the power, the chance to see the Wraith get stopped, etc.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by ckwongau View Post
          Michael now has the abilities to turn human or bug into hybrid soldier.And also the eliminate the feeding requirment.And the new wraith species is going to kill off the normal wraith

I think a lot of human in the Pegasus will want to be hybrid .
          The chance to move up on the food chain after 10 thousands yr of culling like cattle.

Thousand of human becaome worshipper out of fear or brainwash, they want to be Wraith pet rather than cattle.Todd heal shephard and told him the which mean some of them are treated well.
          Todd probaby got the information about Michael from the Wraith worshipper.
          He said something about rumour from Wraith worshipper.
          Michael's gaurd are probably Wraith worshipper.normal human and Normal wraith hate him, so Michael probably use Wraith worshiper to do some of his dirty work .
          Seducing them with the chance to become a new Wraith ,without the need to feed on human.
          Many Wraith worshipper probably fear their master if/when they get hungry.

michael could take over the Wraith worshipper religion and attract new follower,like in vampire movies vampire has human familar doing their work with the chance of becomeing vampire someday.

The title of the episode is "Kindred" it remind me of vampire story from the "Kindred :the embrace"
          A bloody religious crusade will spread throughout the Galaxy. Michael Muad'Dib will lead it under his black banner and Jolly Roger will be their song...

Sorry for being silly, I just couldn't resist...

Icarium

Comment

I don't think it will be a growing religion but a growing alternative for the existing Wraith Worshippers who might simply abandon their Wraith masters in order to become superior Hybrids. We know that such Humans are rare though as they are a minority and hated by the general Human populace for their connections to the Wraith so...

Anyway we know that Wraith worshippers are split between those converted by feeding and giving back life or simply because they are scared and want to join the winning side. These Humans might be attracted to Michaels offers so it would be an interesting development.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

if it is a growing religion....it would be scary. esspecially if you were forced to convert
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X