Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[[{{Minor Spoilers))}}- New Wraith Cruiser?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[[{{Minor Spoilers))}}- New Wraith Cruiser?

What happened to the new Wraith cruiser we were supposed to see this season?

Anyone have any news?

I don't think we were supposed to see a new cruiser (I think he may have hinted at the possibility).
    Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
    encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
    3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
    4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
    5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Its most likely to be in TLM
      Spoiler:
      Due to it being so far ahead in the future...

Comment

Maybe the Wraith are going to get a new Cruiser and that leads to the bad timeline because they were not expecting this new Wraith vessel's capabilities?

Comment

What are you guy's talking about ?
          What Cruiser ?
          Who hinted ?

Comment

I think he's talking about our new ship the Phoenix.

Best Stargate quote:
            Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
            Green is your friend.

Comment

mmm too litle info has been givin to make acurate asumptions
              Study the great, they wil enlighten your soul

Comment

JM's blog should concept art of a new Wraith cruiser ship, I believe thats what they are talking about and it could be in the last episode of the season.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori View Post
                  JM's blog should concept art of a new Wraith cruiser ship, I believe thats what they are talking about and it could be in the last episode of the season.
                  I can never find anyhting on that blog , can soemone post a link?

Comment

Working...
                  X