My speculations on Micheals experiments etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My speculations on Micheals experiments etc

I like to throw in my thoughts that have been bugging me to post it so here goes.

Spoiler:

Micheal Human evolution thing!
    Personally it was Carson who formulated the means to change wraith into Humans, It would make sense for Micheal to clone/capture or whatever he did to bring Carson back and force him to help him modify and improve on the wraith to human experiment.

Remember when Micheal said he had help when talking to Teyla on the cruiser, by process of elimination it has to be Carson who helped him make that Hoffman drug "better". It wouldn't make sense for other wraiths to help him when food is already scarce in the Pegasus, Also we know he is a outcast and he has a sheer hate for humans and wraiths alike.

Personal Bug army
    Now this is my biggest speculation, When Kanan came up to Teyla you could see a little bit of Wraith in him in the face, what i mean is he has those holes beside his nose like all the wraith do. This got me thinking about the episode vengeance in s3 and how Micheal created those bugs let a iratus bug gorge on a human and then manipulate the DNA in the eggs(As Micheal said pretty inefficient). Also Micheal has big plans for teylas child.

Is it just me or does Micheal wants to create a half human/wraith group of people where they can reproduce sexually and then he can manipulate the DNA easier in the womb to give birth to these monsters? Or am i just nuts?

DAM YOU SCI FI.....DAM U TO SCI HELL arghhhh.....

No, I think Michael said it in the episode. His bug army was merely the prototype version, the experimental test to see if he could manipulate human and Iratus bug DNA. I think he was going to go with the bug army, but decided to make an army of beings like himself. If you notice, he did experiment on himself as well. therefore, I believe this is his new army, the true human-wraith hybrids. The bugs really weren't effective enough- they were merely giant iratus bugs. And, this way, Michael doesn't have to create any new people. he can merely transform entire populations of people.
    Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
    encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
    3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
    4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
    5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

(Ltcolshepjumper) Quote
      "I think he was going to go with the bug army, but decided to make an army of beings like himself. If you notice, he did experiment on himself as well. therefore, I believe this is his new army, the true human-wraith hybrids. The bugs really weren't effective enough- they were merely giant iratus bugs. And, this way, Michael doesn't have to create any new people. he can merely transform entire populations of people"

JUST a few theoughts:-

I agreed bugs first, Micheal gains valuable information, to further his rescearch.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the bugs could think for themselves so Michael needed to control them mentally. Are there is only so many bugs that he could control that way.

He probadely had to expiriment on himself to stabilise the changes to his DNA. To stop being made fully human, to keep for instance the ability to regenerate? Also his ability in being able to communicate with his mind, seems to have developed he was able to send messages to Teyla she theought they where visions.I don't think any of the other wraith had that ability?

Micheal knew or found out about humans who had wraith DNA like Teyla. So how easy would it be to turn humans into wraith/human hybrid.

BUT the one who called Kann (sorry can't spell his name) was sorrowful when he meet Teyla on Michael cruiser. So do humans lose their memory as Michael did at first when he was changed? But later they will start to remember as they once where.Or did Micheal recuited mainly wraith worshipers to become the true human-wraith hybrids for his new army apart from K ?

MCH
      sigpic
      Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
        (Ltcolshepjumper) Quote
        "I think he was going to go with the bug army, but decided to make an army of beings like himself. If you notice, he did experiment on himself as well. therefore, I believe this is his new army, the true human-wraith hybrids. The bugs really weren't effective enough- they were merely giant iratus bugs. And, this way, Michael doesn't have to create any new people. he can merely transform entire populations of people"

JUST a few theoughts:-

I agreed bugs first, Micheal gains valuable information, to further his rescearch.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the bugs could think for themselves so Michael needed to control them mentally. Are there is only so many bugs that he could control that way.

He probadely had to expiriment on himself to stabilise the changes to his DNA. To stop being made fully human, to keep for instance the ability to regenerate? Also his ability in being able to communicate with his mind, seems to have developed he was able to send messages to Teyla she theought they where visions.I don't think any of the other wraith had that ability?

Micheal knew or found out about humans who had wraith DNA like Teyla. So how easy would it be to turn humans into wraith/human hybrid.

BUT the one who called Kanaan (sorry can't spell his name) was sorrowful when he meet Teyla on Michael cruiser. So do humans lose their memory as Michael did at first when he was changed? But later they will start to remember as they once where.Or did Micheal recuited mainly wraith worshipers to become the true human-wraith hybrids for his new army apart from K ?

MCH
        Well, I don't think the bugs could think for themselves- they were probably like bugs, hence his need to control them directly. The Athosians seem brainwashed. Michael does seem to have augmented his Wraith abilities, while at the same time diminishing his Wraith characteristics. He probably has other people who he has captured. either way, if he is able to create an easy-delivery device for his new "retrovirus", then he could easily amass a larger army. and, if he was able to capture one of those Wraith cloning facilities, he could possibly outnumber the Wraith and eventually overcome them. I hope they develop this arc further.
        Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
        encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
        3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
        4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
        5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Working...
        X