PDA

View Full Version : Face-Off

YutheGreat
February 24th, 2008, 05:48 AM
SPOILER

Michael and Todd were both in this episode. Admittedly it was an indirect meeting. Do you think They will come face to face and duke it out as to who is going to be the face of the villian in the future?

The Lanteans have given both of them advantages over any other faction.

Michaels "first salvo" was derived from our research. It is his superweapon.

Todd has enough to make a cure. A cure he could use to rally the Wraith in a Join me or die campaign. Now he can rally the Wraith against Michael. He can use these info in order negotiate his way back into Wraith collective.

The.Road.Not.Taken
February 24th, 2008, 11:39 AM
SPOILER

Michael and Todd were both in this episode. Admittedly it was an indirect meeting. Do you think They will come face to face and duke it out as to who is going to be the face of the villian in the future?

The Lanteans have given both of them advantages over any other faction.

Michaels "first salvo" was derived from our research. It is his superweapon.

Todd has enough to make a cure. A cure he could use to rally the Wraith in a Join me or die campaign. Now he can rally the Wraith against Michael. He can use these info in order negotiate his way back into Wraith collective.

i hope they come face to face to have a massive battle with lots of wraith blood going everywhere woooo i wanna see who wins

xSFx
February 24th, 2008, 12:44 PM
Todd & co are the System Lords and Michael is Baal. Let's just wait for the replicators :D

ziga1980
February 24th, 2008, 12:46 PM
i hope they come face to face to have a massive battle with lots of wraith blood going everywhere woooo i wanna see who wins

Micheal would win hands down. that's why i don't want to see that confrontation. i like todd and i hope he stick around. i don't want to see him fall victim to Micheal or his "dominant race".

February 24th, 2008, 01:22 PM
Todd & co are the System Lords and Michael is Baal. Let's just wait for the replicators :D

Todd's character is a better parallel for Ba'al, though, while Michael is much more ego-maniacal and System Lord like.

xSFx
February 24th, 2008, 01:28 PM
My bad, I ment Anubis. Todd can be Baal.

PG15
February 24th, 2008, 07:49 PM
I want to see Todd tortured by Michael...or Michael tortured by Todd. A battle of wits and wisdom is what I want to see, not fisticuffs.

Aurora24
February 24th, 2008, 11:02 PM
I don't know about an actual fight, but I would love to see how a conversation between them would go. That would be awesome!

wise one
February 25th, 2008, 02:20 AM
todd will argue his not wraith but i would think if they did fight todd would win

Infernorhythm
February 25th, 2008, 04:55 PM
Michael begins to gloat, Todd shoots him. Todd is hardcore and awesome. ^_^

A meeting between the two would be quite interesting.

GeneralLuckyAC
February 25th, 2008, 05:28 PM
i want to see them have a hand to hand battle, just to see who would win.. and feed off the other.

naamiaiset
February 25th, 2008, 05:44 PM
I'd love to see a face off. todd might try to reason/bargain at first, but realize michael is beyond reasoning with and fight him. I think todd would win because he'd fight wisely, whereas michael would be too impulsive. that is, provided michael's bugs didn't interfere... but sheppard could always come in and even up the todd's odds if it did. ;)

Ranlier
February 25th, 2008, 07:37 PM

Uh..... sorry friend. They came and went when you weren't looking.

pbutter
February 25th, 2008, 09:02 PM
Maybe Todd and Baal can team up and take on the Tauri. :tealcanime49:

Lord batchi ball
February 25th, 2008, 09:59 PM
When I first saw this I thought * That terrible movie starring Nick Cage (great actor) and Jhon Voltro ( spelling ?) but..........

I think Todd would win. Why?, you ask, well....... I well enlightin y'all

It remind me of when Tealc got rid of his symboite ( which would be micheal losing his sucky thing) well... he went through that rough patch of being weak but he was able to rebound because A. He's a good guy. and B. Who we kidding he's the Teal'c.

Well the point is that Micheal won't be able to overcome the lack of sucky thing.

And Todd still has his sucky thing.

reddevil18
February 25th, 2008, 10:00 PM
So, we've moved on from Ronon vs. Teal'c, then? :p

GoSpikey
February 26th, 2008, 06:01 AM
I want to see Todd tortured by Michael...or Michael tortured by Todd. A battle of wits and wisdom is what I want to see, not fisticuffs.

Grrr...

I wanna see them team up and torture you... :P

naamiaiset
February 26th, 2008, 07:11 AM
Well the point is that Micheal won't be able to overcome the lack of sucky thing.

And Todd still has his sucky thing.
michael not needing to feed gives him a big advantage over wraith. the thing to overcome was the need to feed and he did that... I don't see how he'd have a problem without it.

jelgate
February 26th, 2008, 07:13 AM
Grrr...

Just as long as Todd has a very looooooong feeding.

GoSpikey
February 26th, 2008, 07:38 AM
Just as long as Todd has a very looooooong feeding.

Tut tut tut, you forgot to mention that he has to go all

'Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh'

too, then... :o :o :o

;)

jelgate
February 26th, 2008, 08:22 AM
Tut tut tut, you forgot to mention that he has to go all

'Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh'

too, then... :o :o :o

;)
Fair enough. Just as long as we see PG15 whitter away into an old man.

Fenrir Foxz
February 26th, 2008, 08:27 AM
Fair enough. Just as long as we see PG15 whitter away into an old man.

Are you sure you really want the Wraith to gain the power of flocking? :P

Jumper_One
February 26th, 2008, 01:21 PM
Are you sure you really want the Wraith to gain the power of flocking? :P

:eek: :S

Ed
February 26th, 2008, 02:09 PM
i wonder how much hardware michael has ships darts wepons bases ect

PG15
February 27th, 2008, 02:03 PM
Grrr...

:p

Seriously though, it's not like I want to see them getting hurt, but when you're getting tortured, you tend to really let out your emotions, and that's often fun to see. ;)

EDIT: Oh my God...I just realized...I've become...A WHUMPER!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Jumper_One
February 27th, 2008, 04:28 PM

Seriously though, it's not like I want to see them getting hurt, but when you're getting tortured, you tend to really let out your emotions, and that's often fun to see. ;)

didn't we alreday talk about the 'PG15 whumping' thread? :D

PG15
February 27th, 2008, 05:17 PM
But I don't want to whump myself.

That did not come out right.

wheresmyfroggy
February 27th, 2008, 05:20 PM

Hey now, what's wrong with being a whumper? You should take pride in your whumpy ways. (yes, we whumpers love aliteration...)